◽️Part 9: Kaira 1000 episodes special◽️

So there's the next chapter, sorry I got a little late on a little no very much late, sorry actually my exams started so that's why, anyways let's start
😃 Reading 😃
*******************************************
Kaira was shocked to see each other, and then family members also opened their eyes and they were shocked to see Naira after 6 months, everyone was angry seeing her and Kartik first was happy to see Naira after so many months , but after remembering her deeds of her he was angry and hurt to see her; Naira was having mixed feelings, she was happy to see Kartik after 6 months, but also scared what if something happens with him. Kartik was just staring at Naira without blinking his eyes, he was so shocked to even react in that moment. Naira was just standing there, she went into flashback, and was remembering that day when everything changed, she was getting flashback of that dreadful night which changed the equation of her life how a strong and fearless girl changed into a weak and fearful girl just in one night. In that moment Naira just wanted to run and hide herself into his arm from the cruel world, and tell him how much she loves him, to tell him how much she missed him in this 6 months, to tell him how much she craved for his arms, to tell him that day she did because she wanted to save him, but she was controlling her emotions because she know that if she broke down now Kartik life must be in danger and she can't risk his life. He is her heartbeat, breath.... She can live without him but she can't let anything happen to him, she was away from him and was living without heartbeat and breath but she was sure that he's safe. She was suffering and he was also suffering feeling her pain unknown to him. They we're connected souls. But KISMAT KA KHEL part them apart, kismat is the only one who can change the equation of the life, kismat is the only one who can destroy a pure soul life. They we're apart but still connected to each other. Now again KISMAT KA KHEL again bring them in front of each other.Coming back to the story The both of them were having tears, one was hurt and angry😡 and other broken. Suddenly Kartik pushes Naira, and went from there Naira also left.
Both went to opposite sides, and both took reached to a tree and took a support of, both we're crying, one was broken and was ready to be healed, and other was broken, hurt and angry by her love. Both needed each other, both needed love but the fate only gave them pain, it says that love not gives you only love but also pain, but u have to stuggle and kept the pain, to reach to the happiness(pata nhi kya likha 🤣🤣)
Coming back to the story. Naira was crying recalling past moments, every moment they spent together, till the separation everything was going like a video in her mind, their first meet till their last meet everything. Other side Kartik situation was also the same, recalling past moments, first meet, friendship, marriage, love making, separation everything, and lastly he had tears of hurt, anger recalling her betrayal.
Kartik: kyu Naira kyu aayi tum wapas, meri life mein wapas we mujhe torne, wapas mujhe dhoka dene ke liye, kyu kiya tumne Naira kyu itni achi zindagi thi humari sab barbad kar diya tumne, why Naira why, itni koshish ki tumse Nafrat karne ki but ho hi nhi rhi, socha tha agar tum kabhi mere samne ao gi to mein tumse revenge lunga but kya karoon pyaar karta hoon tumse(cries)
Naira side
Naira: nhi Kartik mein tumhe koi torne nhi aayi hoon, na hi koi dhoka dene aayi hoon, or na hi tab diya tha, tumse bohot Pyaar karti hoon Kartik, tumhare bina mein mar jati par sirf isi liye zinda hoon taki mujhe saza mile tumhe hurt karne ke liye, socha nhi tha ki kismat mujhe wapas tumhare samne lake khara kar degi, kya khel khela na kismat me bhi itni koshish ki tumahre samne na au par lake khara kar hi diya na, mein tumse bohot pyaar karti hoon Kartik bohot, I love u so much, but I can't do anything (cries)
They both cry for each other, one is angry that she left him alone and other is broken by the incidents that took place in 6 months. Naira loved Kartik truely, if she doesn't loved Kartik truely she didn't give her body to someone she didn't know before(sorry for the grammar) she gave her body, she let him beat her why, only beacuse that her love will be alive, a girl like Naira dosen't give up easily, but she did why only for her love, that's true, true love can make you do all things that you never even imagined in your life, or that things that you didn't wanted to do in your fucking life, and this true love made Naira do all this, but she was happy that her love her Kartik is alive, she didn't have any damn about her pain, because the only thing she thinks is if her Kartik is happy, that the only thing. Love is not thinking about yourself, love is being willing to die, that you yourself want to kill. (Pata nhi kya likha sorry for this😑)
Coming back to the story, Kaira were remembering their past how everything changed.
Kartik: abhi tak bhula nhi hu wo din, jab tumhara asli chehra mere samne aya tha.
They both went into flashback when everything changed.
Flashback
It the day when Kaira life took the U-turn and their life changed. Kartik was coming down, and was shouting Naira name.
Kartik: Naira, Naira!!!
He asked Swarna, and Ruchel (that time Ruchel came on Kartik's Bday) they denied.
We can see a girl is coming, in a normal attire with a pale face but try to smirk, she had dried tears in her eyes but we can't see it, she had marks in her arms but it was hide by the top, she had some papers in her hand, which she held it tightly, and she was seeing someone hurtfully, she came in front of Kartik, and Kartik was seeing her confused.
Kartik: NAIRA!!!
Naira was now in front of Kartik, and was staring at him without blinking her eyes, it was lyk she was trying hard to control her emotions and Kartik was staring at her with confusing eyes. Kartik moved a little bit to her but she moved back shocking him to death.
Kartik: Naira kya hua hai???
He asked her feeing scared lyk he knows that what will happen in next moment, Naira was avoiding eye contact now and was finding words to say him the bitter truth.
Swarna: Naira kya hua hai batao hamein.
Finally she closed her eyes a long tear escaped from her eyes, but she wiped off and was recalling their moments and finally she took some courage and finally she said something which shocked to them.
Naira: shut up!!! Bohot sun liya meine, har wakt Naira yeh, Naira woh are bas karo yaar, pakk chuki hu mein!!!!
Everyone was shocked to hear, the girl who used to respect even kids is speaking so rudely to a elder, Kartik was more than shocked and was feeling scared.
Kartik: Naira tum yeh kya bol rhi ho???
Naira: Oh mein kya bol rhi samaj nhia a rha Kartik baby, mein na tumhari so called mom ko chup rehene ke liye bol rhi hu, wo kya hai na unki murgi jeisi awaaz sunke mere ears pakk chate hai.
Manish: Naira yeh kya tareeka hai apni maa de baat karne ka.
Naira went to him.
Naira: oh shit sorry sorry sasur ji mujhse to gunaah ho gya, meine aapki so called wife ko kuch bol diya meine bohot bari galti kar di na sorry.
Everyone was shocked to see her talking lyk this, but there were two person who were smirking, they were DADI & RUCHEL. Kartik was shocked and numb a unknown feeling rise in his heart that something bad will happen and the bad is happening.
Akhilesh: Naira yeh kya tareeka hai bhaishab de baat karne ka, apni tameez bhul gyi ho kya.
Naira: are chacha ji, mein apni tameez ka bhuli hu, abhi meri tameez bhar a rhi hai so relax ok.
She turned and again looked at Dadi who was seeing her smirkingly, she hurtfully looked at her, dadi told her something through eyes, again tears made their way to her eyes, but she didn't let them fall, and moved towards Kartik, who was seeing her without blinking his eyes a different emotion was in his eyes he wasn't seeing her hurtfully or with hatred, he was seeing her with all the love he has for her, tears again made their way in her eyes seeing the love in his eyes for her, but she controlled and encouraged herself and said.
Naira: kya hua pati dev, aise kya dekh rhe ho, ohh sorry sorry jhatka laga hoga na mujhe is tara baat karte dekh kar, but don't worry abhi to aapko or jhatkr lagne wale hai so relax ok.
Seeing Naira, dadi also started her drama👿.
Dadi: are Naira beta kya hua hai tumhe or tum kis tarah se baat kar rhi ho agar koi pareshani to batao hamein.
Naira hurtfully saw her to how she was acting.
Naira: are dadi ji, pareshani to ab jake khatam hoe gi meri, aap logo se chuthkara jo mile ga.
Kartik gets shocked listening this, and the feeling of scared was increasing and finally he said her name.
Kartik: NAIRA.....
Naira closed her eyes to feel her name last time from his mouth, a smile came on her lips but she hide it, thinking that now she don't have the right to smile or enjoy. She opened her eyes and saw Kartik who was seeing her without blinking his eyes, she lowered her eyes unable to meet his eyes, becoz she knows if she see into his eyes she will fall weak, that is she don't want.
Naira: kya hua Kartik baby, jhatka laga yeh sunkar, oh lelelele rote nhi, or abhi shocked mar kyu ki abhi mein jo kehne wali use sunlit tumhe heart attack hu a jaega, so thoda sambalkar.
Then suddenly some Kaira friends also reached there: Naksh, Keerti, Gayu and Rohan. Keesh is married and Gayu-Rohan also.
( Guys I don't know if I told u this before but now I'm telling you that Naira is a orphan, she has no one in her life except collage friends and Kartik, and also she was poor)
Naksh: Kartik kya ho rha hai yahan.
Naira: are tum log bhi a gye, welcome welcome, most welcome aapna hi ghar samjhi ok.
Gayu: Naira tu yeh kya bol rhi hai.
Rohan: ha, aur hamein yahan kyu bulaya.
Naira: are chup ho jao, bata rhi ho na mein bhi bari impatient ho rhi ho batane ke liye so relax. (She turned to Kartik) so pati dev ji, aapke liye mere paas ek surprise hai.
Kartik: Surpri.....
Voice: KITKAT!!!
His words left incomplete becoz he listened the name and the voice which was unexpected and it shocked him to the core as so others.
Everyone turned to see the owner of the voice, and it was