SCP: TRANSPORTED CHAPTER 4

Chapter 4: Testing

Author's Note:

Phew! Thank you guys for all of the support. I kinda sorta made a plot for this chapter, but expect in later chapters for Zach to go to some dimensional SCPS. But I hope you guys enjoy this chapter, and I will try to make this one 2k word or more, but enjoy the story!

I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS. THE OCS ONLY BELONG TO ME. THE OTHER SCPS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS

In a dimly lit room lies a table, a table with 13 chairs, and each of those 13 chairs has one individual in it, and each individual is a member of the O5 council. The O5 Council. O5 Command. The Overseers. Overwatch.

These are the people who have ultimate control over the Foundation.

Each O5 member knows almost everything there is to know about the Foundation and its activities. Between them all, they know every single secret that the Foundation holds.

Most Foundation personnel spend their entire careers without seeing them. Members below Clearance Level 2 don't even know they exist. Most people outside the Foundation have never heard of them, or don't think they are real.

Most everyone is afraid of them. An O5 walks into a room, and everyone pisses their pants. That's what happens when you hold supreme power over one of the scariest organizations in world history.

They thought they were the ones who held all the information the Foundation currently holds. Until they learned about a certain individual. Subject [REDACTED] it was called, it had gotten into the secure Database of the SCP Foundation. It didn't take the interrogation yesterday seriously, and it might know more than it's letting off. It might even have anomalous properties, and even know many Groups of Intrest.

Quick Author's Note:

I will be using certain O5 council members' proposals and also ones from sunnyclockwork's art so credit to them. These are the ones I will be using.

O5-1: "The Founder".

Male. European descent. American origin. Verified post-human lifespan; 148 years of age. Varying appearance.

A holdover of the occult organizations preceding the Foundation, so he likely benefits from more preservation techniques than merelySCP-006, and he likely possess a large degree of anomalous protection. References have been made to him being"clad in rags and bones"; obvious occult significance.

One possible identity for the original Administrator.

Evidence strongly suggests that he was born Aaron Siegel in the late 1800s (possibly 1866). Certainly,one Aaron Siegel was a physicist studying at Cornell University in 1891, who disappears from the historical record after this year. This timeline doesn't match what we know of O5-1's activity, but given his position and the reality-restructuring events that have occurred, it's entirely possible.

Rumor has it that he'sGears'father. If true, this would make him the Black Queen's grandfather —my grandfather.

Two contradictory sightings stand out. Once in company of O5-2, appearing as an extremely old man. Once in what appears to be security footage of an underground bunker, appearing as a young teenager.

O5-2 a anomalous Monitor with a big eye in the middle of the screen.

By Sunnyclockwork

-‐-‐-

O5-3: "The Kid" or "The All-Seeing Eye".

Male (?). European descent (apparently). Unknown origin. Appears to be 17-19, despite being certainly much older. Always has long blond hair, glasses, patched jean jacket, and a single bone earring. Never seen in person; communicates via computer terminal.