SCP: TRANSPORTED CHAPTER 7

Chapter 7: Kingdom

Author's Notes:

Hey guys! Sorry for not posting another chapter soon, I have really been thinking about some plot for future chapters! But again, thank you all for all of the support and I hope that you enjoy this chapter!

I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS. THE OCS ONLY BELONG TO ME. THE OTHER SCPS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS

"Talking" or "Talking"

'Thinking'

Zach was screaming, and he was screaming very very loud. Thankfully no one could hear him as they were tens of thousands of feet in the air. "AHHHHHHHHHH!" Zach was so so high up, and he was basically screaming his lungs out. "Can you stop yelling! " Ailina screamed at Zach, and surprisingly, he did stop. "S-sorry about that its just that we are very high up!" Zach replied. "I know, just hold on really tight this time! I'm about to go really fast so we can reach the nearest kingdom I'm a couple of minutes, brace yourself! " To Zach it felt like Alina was going 10 times faster than before. He tried so hard not to scream, but he did anyway.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

As soon as they landed Zach fell off of Alina's back feeling if he was about hurl right now. "A-Are you ok? " "Who? Meeeeee? I am just peachyy. OOF!" Zach fell over after he was done with his woozy speech. He quickly shook himself out of that stomach turning experience. Zach picked himself up and saw...a very amazing sight! 'Woah! This kingdom is huge!' Zach was looking at the huge buildings sitting right in front of him, with a look of amazement. The kingdom was a mash of what looked like a medieval New York, mixed with a couple of pyramids, and warfang from the legend of spyro, and so much more! "What the... this place is already so cool!" Zach shouted with excitement. "Thank goodness your ok... But let's head through the gates now shall we? " Alina lead Zach to front gates of the huge kingdom sitting before him.

The gates looked like the ones you would usually see in front of a mansion, except these were much much bigger in size, and they had a gold tint to them. As expected, when they walked up to the gates the kingdom of course had some sort of security. Zach saw two very burly dragons even towering the size of his silver scaled companion that was standing right next to him. They both walked up to Zach and Alina looking down on them and waiting for them to state their purpose here. "Well hello there fellow dragons! May we please come in? " Alina happily asked the guard dragons. Zach, Alina, and the two guards stood there for a few minutes of awkward silence, until their eyes trailed over to Zach and stared at him for a while, until finally the guards moved aside and opened the gates for them. "Well, that was kinda easy." Zach said to Alina. " It's probably because they saw you, No human wears clothes like that here. It's only a thing on the other side of the room." "Alrighty then." 'I really hope I'm not crushed by dragons hugging me...' Zach mentally worried.

Alina and Zach walked through the gates and Zach went starry-eyed, as he saw more of the amazing architecture in just one of who knows how many kingdoms. "Hehe, you like how the kingdom looks?" Alina said in a teasing voice. " Of course I do! It looks so cool and look at all of the Dragons... wait look at all the DRAGONS!" Zach replied, voice laced in surprise and excitement. All around Zach and Alina both saw many creatures around them, one of them being the main creatures of the 1762 article, Dragons. Dragons all around them some flying, some walking, and some of them even having some accessories that humans, like glasses and saddle bags. Zach assumed he must have been in Fantasy between the point were SCP 1762-1 spat out scroll 2 and scroll 3. So he must be between that time period, that means in a little while the dragons will have small numbers, so Zach has to act swiftly but spend enough time in Fantasy to make peace between all of the creatures. Alina lead Zach to the Library of the kingdom, to check out some books and to learn more about Fantasy. As soon as they stepped into the library Zach, again went starry-eyed when he saw the scale of the Library, it was massive. 'Woah! It looks as big as the Wanderers Library in SCP 6000!'