SCP:TRANSPORTED CHAPTER 9

Chapter 9: Changing History

Author's Notes:

Once again thank you all for all of the support you have given me! I will be sure to post a lot more earlier this time, it's time to stop slacking off and make more chapters! Anyways I hope that you guys enjoy this one and a couple of chapters Zach will be returning to the present time. But enjoy the story!

I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS. THE OCS ONLY BELONG TO ME. THE OTHER SCPS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS

"Talking" or "Talking"'Thinking'

After Zach got hit in the head pretty hard. He found his neck touching something that felt like wood. When he looked down he saw that his neck was through some kind of wooden hole contraption. He tried to look up, only for the back of his head to touch the back of the wood. But in the corner of his eye, he could slightly see some kind of metal. The metal was in the shape of a blade. Zach was very confused, so he looked down and also saw a basket. The basket looked neatly woven with some kind of natural material, Zach felt around some more and found that the rest of his body was laying on on a wooden board. 'Just what the h*ll did that guys put me in?' Zach looked to the side a little bit and saw that the metal blade was slanted. And that it was being held by some kind of thick string on the top of the wood. Zach hypothesized that the blade and his neck are at least 5 feet apart.

'What kind of thing is this, first I'm on a wooden table, next my head is stuck in this wooden hole, and now I see a slanted blade above...my...head... wait, slanted blade... wooden table... basket. Oh no no no NO! I'M ON A GUILLOTINE!'

Zach was now very scared as he came to the sudden realization of what he was now trapped in. Zach then tried his hardest to look for a way out, but he knew that specifically from guillotines that there is no way known way out of it. But he wasn't giving up yet, he still had hope to get out of here and save Fantasy. So as he struggled in wiggled and kicked, nothing happened... he couldn't get out of the guillotine. Was he just waiting for his death...for just one of those jerks to cut his head off... he said that he would save a lot of SCPS, starting with Fantasy. He has to do something to get out of this, so he willed himself so hard, he willed the guillotine to disappear... after Zach tried to will it away, again nothing happened...but something appeared in front of Zach. It was like some kind of console? If a console only had a delete button. It was like a console to put in codes on a computer. Zach was very confused on why this thing showed up, it probably had something to do with his strange reality-bending that's equivalent to rolling dice with 100 numbers. Zach examined the console for one more second before he touched it, well he willed for the delete button to do whatever.

After Zach "touched" the delete button the console went away in a white flash. Then all of a sudden the guillotine started glitching? It was like it was phasing in and out of existence, and was glitching like a bug in a video game. Then it exploded into millions of pixels as Zach fell to the ground. 'Ok...What the FRICK just happened...I'm just going to ignore that and get the k out of here.' As Zach got up to go to the only door in the room which must have been the exit, the same knight came through seeing if he was still on the guillotine. "Alright now let's get on with the- h-hey where are yo-" The Giant knight's words were interrupted as Zach went back into panic mode and kicked him in the breastplate section of his armor...hard. The Giant knight was knocked unconscious instantly as Zach kicked him back to the wall and his body slammed into it with a loud thud. 'Oh, crap OH CRAP OH CRAP!' Zach swiftly ran away towards whatever exit that he could find because obviously someone had to hear the loud sound that he just made. ' SINCE WHEN COULD I HIT THAT HARD?! '

Zach kept pondering to himself as he was sprinting to a random destination as he was still in his state of panic. Then Zach stopped running to catch his breath, he stopped in front of two giant wooden doors that had lion knockers on them, and since Zach roughly assumed that he was inside some kind of castle...that means that...this door could only lead to some kind of throne room. Zach mentally groaned getting irritated about everything he's been dealing with lately. "I guess I'll...go...inside *sigh*." Zach groggily opened the large double doors as he stumbled his way inside the room, and... to no surprise...his assumption was right, it was a throne room. As Zach finished getting into the room he saw two people giving him deadly glares. "How has this filthy creature escaped?!" Atlas Screamed. "Tch, Where the h*ll did that guard go...well no matter Atlas, we just have to get our hands dirty. this. once." Ember scowled at Zach. Ember and Atlas slowly got up from their royal seats and made their way towards Zach. "Why the h*ll are you guys trying to kill me anyway?!" Zach said with high irritation. "What a fool you are...ever since your stupid family came melania ago, we haven't caused trouble since...we've kept out the word. But then after so long we have decided to finally overthrow you and your stupid Dragon comrades, so we can finally be in control." Ember calmly replied.