SCP: TRANSPORTED CHAPTER 6

Chapter 6: Travel

Author's Notes:

Welcome back for another chapter ladies and gents! I am writing this at the time I posted a new one so this one should be done by today to make up for my two-day hiatus, but anyway all of you please enjoy!

I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS. THE OCS ONLY BELONG TO ME. THE OTHER SCPS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS

"Talking" or "Talking" 'Thinking'

As Zach was still walking down his random path leading some unknown direction, he heard someone... no something. Whatever it was, he could hear it on almost all sides of him, it sounded like it was coming from a high place, about thirty or forty feet above him if he had to guess. Zach stopped, looking frantically around himself, almost on the verge of panicking. Whatever was making that sound around him, sure sounded horrific. Zach decided he didn't want to stand still any longer and sprinted in a random direction, avoiding trees, and constantly looking behind him to make sure that nothing was following him.

*THUMP*

'Oww! What did I bump into?' At first, Zach thought that he bumped into a tree, but no, it was much much worse than that. As Zach slowly got up from the ground he looked down. And saw a single clawed bird like a foot that seemed to stretch up for a long time... 'A... single... bird-like... foot? Oh no... OH NO NO NO! Zach tried to move away from where he was standing, but he couldn't, his eyes finally reached what the bird-like foot connected to. Ahead, a big round head, or what he assumed was one, was covered in thick matted fur and had a mouth covered within its fur, and its eyes were glaring at him... menacingly. Zach knew what this thing was, he remembered it clearly from the 1762 article, it was a Bumpkle. 'What the heck is a Bumkle doing here?! Aren't they only supposed to be in the Blackrock Forest?!' Zach was quickly snapped out of his thoughts as he saw the Bumpkle's head getting closer to him... and closer... and closer, until it stopped... just a couple of inches away from his face. Zach wanted to scream, he wanted to do anything to get away from there, but he couldn't, he was frozen because of fear and shock, all his body did to respond was fall back on the soft forest ground.

The Bumpkle got even closer to him, Zach could only see its eyes now, one of them being so big, it was taking up his entire vision. The eyes felt like they were gazing into his very soul... it was almost as as as if he could just touch them, ...and Zach's stupid curiosity overridden all of the fear and shock that he was feeling earlier. and he poked the Bumpkle's huge eyeball. The Bumpkle... well it was very confused about why this little creature that looked like an ant compared to its size decided to poke its eye. The Bumpkle moved its head a couple of feet away from Zach and tilted its head confusingly. The Bumpkle for some reason backed off and retreated into the depths of the forest away from Zach. '...' '...' 'What the heck just happened? I swear this is the universe just might give me a fictional heart attack.' Zach heavily sighed and continued in his journey along another random direction away from the horrifying sight he just saw. He continued walking and walking and walking and walking... and walking some more until he saw a cave, a big one at that, big enough to probably fit a dragon if Zach knew how big Dragons are in this world. Zach decided to go inside the cave only stopping at the point where the sunlight couldn't reach to avoid... any...uncertain events. Zach took a moment to rest before he continued his journey, he took a lot longer inside the cave than expected and started to doze off.

'Ugh... when am I going to at least get to a city or something, I want to see more of the Fantastical beasts in this Fantastical world like described in the article.' As Zach was still complaining when he quickly stopped when he heard something akin to a growl come from behind him, and a loud one at that. Zach swiftly turned around to look behind himself and he saw two piercing red glowing eyes peering at him from the darkness of the cave where the light he was sitting in didn't reach. Then Zach felt the ground rumble as he heard what seemed like heavy footsteps coming from whatever was shrouded in the darkness, and it was coming towards him, slowly but surely. Zach was just sitting in the same spot where he planned to get some rest, after the run-in with a random Bumpkle, Zach's curiosity was peaked about what the rest of this world had to offer. So as Zach was just sitting there minding his own business, the thing was getting closer and closer with every stomp that it made.