SCP: TRANSPORTED CHAPTER 10

Chapter 10: Black Queen

Author's Notes:

You guys are so great! I have a lot planned for this story in the future because of all the SCPS and the cannons. But stay tuned for that when future chapters come out, enjoy!

"Talking" or "Talking"

'Thinking'

I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS. THE OCS ONLY BELONG TO ME. THE OTHER SCPS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS

2033. PRESENT TIME. BLACK QUEEN'S TEMPORARY HIDEOUT IN [REDACTED].'...H-huh? Wha- oh come on! Did I black out again?! How many times am I going to that in this dangerous universe?' Zach mentally said to himself. After he finished his little "rant" in his head, he was about to do it again as he saw that he was tied up to a chair. In an unknown room. Zach...was very very pissed that he kept getting himself in these types of situations. 'ARE YOU KIDDING ME?! How does this happen every single time?! ...This is starting to get old.' As Zach calmed down from all of his pent-up aggravation, he took a moment to assess the situation that he was currently in. ' So...I am pretty sure I'm back in the SCP universe. And...it looks like I was unconscious for who knows how long, and someone...or something found me before I could wake up...grreeaatt...'

After Zach finished recapping himself he noticed that he was tied up to a chair with some sturdy rope. He tried to wiggle his way out of the rope, but to no surprise, he couldn't. 'Trash reality-bending abilities.' As Zach kept trying to break free he thought about the one thing that he did in Fantasy that got him out of another contraption there. The delete button. Now, Zach didn't know what cannon he was in for the SCP universe, but he was pretty positive that he wasn't in any of the games.

And he was still stumped on how the delete button suddenly came out of nowhere...maybe... just maybe he could will himself out of the rope...that is, if his reality-bending works this time around...and Zach's hopes weren't up that much for it to work. Zach strained himself to make the rope disappear. 'COME ON! HNNGGG!' *Fart* "..." "..." Zach...had nothing to say...he just...farted. 'That...was very embarrassing, I'm just going to stop trying to reality-bending for me.' Now that Zach has time to himself, he examined the room he was held captive in because it was seemingly the best thing that he could do right now. Zach peered around and the room he was in was a kind of run-down office and not in the best shape. Whoever tied him up here clearly didn't have the greatest of resources for a good office. But as Zach looked around more, he noticed that the room was surprisingly clean despite its run-down appearance. ' So this place is maintained? So that means I could be at maybe...somewhere temporary...or just in the private quarters of someone and this room is just some entire branch to a whole establishment. And- Wait *Sniff* *Sniff* is that paper I smell? Am I in some type of Library?'

Zach snapped himself out of his thoughts as he kept pondering at everything inside the office, trying to get any information of where he could be at the moment until he heard the door open. He swiftly snapped his head to the worn wooden door as it slowly opened. The person who walked through it was someone who looked familiar to Zach. This person was female, she had jet black hair that reached down to her shoulders. She was wearing all-black attire that was similar to a princess but with a more modern appearance and had a circular silver tiara on her head, she also had a small black veil behind her head. 'I swear she looks so familiar...maybe she's on the wiki...yeah! She's definitely on the wiki and there's the art of her but...what was her name again?' The women in question finished walking in the room and plopped down on the leather chair behind the office desk. She glared at Zach, but then she seemed to be lost in her ghts after that. 'Okay...that was weird. Hmm...Bit what is her name? It was Black...king? No. She's a woman so that obviously wouldn't be it, Hmm Black...Queen? Black Queen...THAT'S IT! Yes, that's right! She's Alison Chao! But which cannon is this? Ugh never mind, I'll worry about that later, I'm speaking to the one and only Allison Chao, Dr. Gears daughter!' As Zach was secretly fanboying in his mind he didn't notice that Alison was staring at him with a look of interest and confusion.