SCP: TRANSPORTED CHAPTER 8

Chapter 8: Royalty

Author's Notes:

Alright I told you guys I will start making chapters faster, so here's chapter 8! You guys make sure to enjoy, and later in the Future I will be using a lot more SCPS, enjoy the story!

I ONLY OWN MY CHARACTERS. THE OCS ONLY BELONG TO ME. THE OTHER SCPS BELONG TO THEIR RESPECTIVE AUTHORS

"Talking" or "Talking "

'Thinking '

Zach had thought he'd would have seen the whole entire kingdom by dusk, but he was very wrong. Alina told him that they have a lot more to explore after they catch some shut eye. So instead of a cave Zach and Alina got something similar to a medieval inn to stay the night.

When they both woke up in the morning they went to go explore the kingdom some more. Alina finished showing Zach the majority of the kingdom by high noon. Soon Alina and Zach made an agreement that they would meet up in the inn again by evening, because Alina had some friends and family that were in a nearby kingdom that she wanted to visit, and Zach wanted to go explore the kingdom more, so they both went their separate ways agreeing to meet up at the inn in the evening. So Zach went exploring and he was even more interested then he was yesterday. After Zach explored more of the kingdom he saw something...well he saw some stairs that were leading down somewhere. Even though it was almost evening something was below the stairwell that giving off a purple Hue of light, to where Zach could clearly see you at the top stares at the stairwell. So Zach went towards the stair well, the purple hue seeming to get brighter as Zach kept walking near it. When Zach finally reached the stairwell he saw what was making the purple hue. It...looked like a portal? Well if a portal looked like a purple black sphere, that kind of looked like a black hole. Zach didn't want to get too curious, so he quickly tried to walk away from the stairwell, but couldn't, he was stuck. Now he was panicking he didn't know if this thing could kill him or not, so Zach kept trying to get away from the portal Until he felt himself levitate off of the ground, and he was rapidly forced at the portal with incredible speed! Zach didn't have time to process what was happening, before he blacked out...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Out of the many species that lived in Fantasy, Giants and Elves had to be the ones that hated the species called humans on the other side of the room so much, if possibly they were the only ones. Both factions have disliked Dragons for some time, and their patience has been growing smaller by the day. Both rulers of their respective faction have come to an agreement to wage war on the foolish Dragons in a couple of months. The Elves look very humanoid in appearance, having pointed triangular ears, and different shades of blue skin. And the Giants being 10 feet tall hulking monsters, having burly builds for their bodies that weild heavy weaponry like, battle axes, and giant sledge hammers. The Giants have Shades of Green skin and have good intellect, though most enrolling in the royal knights that work under the Giant king. Currently the Giant King and Elf Queen who's names were

Atlas, and Ember, were having a simple discussion over tea when suddenly a Giant knight came in. He seemed very distressed and was ranting to both Atlas and Ember about...someone using a teleportation spell? "Where is this individual currently located?" Atlas the Giant king commanded. "W-well sir we brought him to the dungeons because we didn't know what to do with them." The Giant knight stuttered. Atlas thought for a moment before giving the knight a command, "Take us to this person." Atlas demanded. "O-of course, follow me." The knight replied.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

'Ugh... what the? Oh just great! How does this always happen to me?!' Zach once again found himself waking up from being unconscious, just to see that he's in some unknown place. Zach looked around to room he was in, if you could call it that, and it looks like a cell of sorts, but only if cells looked a lot more medieval and had torches for lights. 'Where did that d*mn black hole portal thingy even take me?' Zach was wondering why he was in a cell again but to no avail he couldn't remember anything. 'Great...just great. Stupid portal just haaaddd to knock me unconscious.' Zach sighed, after he finished mentally complaining he looked for a way out of where ever the heck he was.

Zach was proding and poking around the room to see if there was some kind of escape mechanism that could be hidden in his cell. He kept looking around until...he heard footsteps, the foot steps sounded like they were coming from multiple people. Two sets of the footsteps sounded heavier than the other one, so Zach assumed whatever captured him in his state of unconsciousness must obviously be bigger than a human, or humans due to the multiple footsteps. Zach waited for his captors footsteps to finally get closer to see what they looked like. When they finally got in front the door made out of metal bars that was preventing his escape, Zach was slightly surprised to see some creatures in Fantasy that looked vaguely humanoid that weren't mentioned in 1762-BOL-1.

Zach kind of knew what these creatures were, or at least they look like what he thinks they are. He saw a blue skin humanoid female that was wearing something that Zach assumed to be akin to animal fur for clothes, well...he assumed that the pointy eared humanoid was female due to her femine features. Zach guessed that she was some sort of elf maybe. Then he saw two big figures that were at least twice his size. They seemed to have green skin, and one of them had on some kind of knight armor, and the other had on some type of crown and had on similar clothes to that of the Elf standing right next to them. Zach made note of that the Elf and what he assumed waas a Giant were both royalty due to the expensive looking pieces of jewelry sitting on their heads. Zach looked at then, and they glared back, not so much the knight but the other two that looked like royalty were sure sending glares towards him. "So...can one of you tell me why I'm-" "SILENCE!" The larger Giant screamed at Zach. Now he was a little shook at the Giant's sudden outburst, but he kept his cool.

Zach kept his mouth shut and waited for them to do something, to his surprise the Elf began to speak. "Ugh...another one of these stupid creatures that the Dragons believe in so much, you all make me sick, how can some creatures as powerful as Dragons put up with your horrid species, it's preposterous!" The Elf said, her voice laced with venom and disgust. "You should have told us that it was a human, knight, well then take it out of the Dungeon to be executed in a little while, I wouldn't want to get its nasty blood on my hands." The taller Giant commanded, his voice now a couple octaves lower than earlier.

Both of the royalty walked off into the long corridors of the dungeon, Zach could no longer hear their footsteps. Zach felt a hard tug on his clothes as he was pulled to the ground outside of his cell, the Giant knight tried to restrain him, but Zach kept struggling and struggling trying to get out of his grasp, but to no avail Zach felt a force hit his face and hard at that, then once again everything went black.

TO BE CONTINUED...

Author's Notes:

I know I know. It's been days since I uploaded a chapter, only to get one that's not 2000 words long. I was rushing to get this one out because of all of the support I was getting, and I have been slacking off. But the reason they take a while is because I type them! Now I will use the voice feature. But, I hoped that you all enjoyed and that you have a great day!