𝘔𝘌𝘌𝘛𝘐𝘕𝘎𝘚

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

➽❥ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

➽❥ 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

"Wake up Zuku." I poke my husband's cheek. Izuku groans lowly, pulling me closer to his warm body. "5 more minutes." With a giggle I struggles against his grip escaping to the bathroom. After brushing my teeth I head downstairs to the kitchen to prepare breakfast. 'Pancakes with eggs. And Zuku needs his morning coffee' I get to making breakfast while Izuku gets ready for his day at work.

"Morning." Izuku kisses my cheeks. "Your breakfast." I hand Izuku his plate along with his coffee. I set my own plate and take a seat next to him. "Well your gonna meet the school today. Are you sure you wanna do this?" My husband asks. "'Mhm. Plus I'm still a hero and if I need to be excused ,I can go. And your high school reunion is tomorrow. So don't worry about me."

UA Academy. The school in which children who aspire to be heroes attend. The academy has produced excellent heroes who've moved onto greater things my husband as the number one hero himself.

As of today, I've become their newest addition facility as their new quirk enhancer teacher. Which means I teach students how to increase their quirks' power. My daughter ,Eri, as a freshman for quite some time now. "We have a very special guess today. Please welcome Y/N Midoriya!" Principal Nezu introduces. Silence dominated the room. Many pairs of eyes grace your figure as you walk to the podium.

"Hello everyone! My names Y/N Midoriya your newest teacher! Like no other I expect the best of you and you should expect the best from me as well! Hope to serve you all well!" I finish as the students erupted into applause and cheers. No such praise is needed for a few sentences I created on the spot. "Any questions?" A female student with green hair raises her hand. "Yes?" "Are married? Like to the number one hero?"

With a slight giggle I answer with a simple 'yes' showing my wedding ring. "How old are you?" Another screams. "Sweetheart you never ask a woman her age, but if you must know I'm 24." I answer the desperate students infront of me. While leaving the auditorium one student shouted such a statement that a smile curled onto my glossed lips.

"OUR NEW TEACHER IS A FUCKING MILF!" The students erupted with cheers when another screamed. "A MARRIED MILF YOU IDIOT!"

"How was work Zuku?" I ask my husband, his arms wrapping around my waist

"How was work Zuku?" I ask my husband, his arms wrapping around my waist. "Nothing flashy just paper work. How about you?" His lips press a gently kiss to mine. A giggle escapes my throat before I answer. "The students said I was a MILF and then it was just meetings for the rest of the day." I giggle. "I mean they aren't wrong." Izuku eyes me up and down, the clothes I'm wearing favoring his mood. "Babe stopppp" I whine.