𝘈𝘙𝘎𝘜𝘌𝘔𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚

𝓢𝑇𝓐ℛ 𝓞ℱ 𝑇ℋ𝓔 𝓢ℋ𝓞𝓦

𝓢𝑇𝓐ℛ 𝓞ℱ 𝑇ℋ𝓔 𝓢ℋ𝓞𝓦

➽❥ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧

"do you know how reckless your actions were?! y/n you could have died! you promised to never use her again!"izuku screamed

"do you know how reckless your actions were?! y/n you could have died! you promised to never use her again!"izuku screamed. he never shouted. even in arguments.

but in this particular one, his limit was reached. not only did he have to do meetings, statements and paperwork in her name, she almost died.infront of his eyes. for eri to see. "im alive arent i? my sacrifice saved those people! i dont understand why your shouting at me! you couldnt defeat alice. we talked about it!"

the two continued shouting at eachother over the situation that happened last week tuesday. y/n was to go back tomorrow and izuku wasnt having it. why? who knows.

"thats not the point! backup was on the way, the three of us were doing fine!" "thats the fucking point! backup wasnt there! i was and he was defeated. why arent you happy about that?!" izuku sighed going and sitting by the kitchen island. taking in a few breaths, he finally spoke in a clam voice. "last time you used her, you had to be sedated. you lost your humanity. its only because of aizawa that we got you back. y/n. promise me you wont use her unless it is a last resort. you know we cant snap you out of that state again." y/n took a breath before walking up to izuku and holding out her pinky finger.

"only as a last resort." she smiled. "now thats sorted. you need to go and get ready for work. and i have some errands to run. i can drop you off." y/n suggest. "that sounds fantastic." izuku got up and kissed her sweetly before going upstairs to get ready. y/n had made breakfast and was cleaning up before going to her room then to their walk-in closet.

she picked out her outfit and shoes as well as a bag and jewelry. "babe!" "yes?!" "shower's yours!" y/n went to the bathroom and started her shower since izuku was done. after the shower and getting ready the two were downstairs and getting into izuku's bmw. "do you have to insist on driving?" "yes but your gonna have the car for the rest of the day" y/n smiled before her phone rang. "hello" "HI GIRL!ARE YOU OKAY?" she heard mina scream over the phone. "im fine im fine." "GOOD CAUSE WERE GOING OUT TODAY!" "mina i cant be drinking im on medication till saturday."