𝘊𝘓𝘜𝘉 𝘓𝘐𝘎𝘏𝘛𝘚

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

➽❥ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨
➽❥ 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢
➽❥𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐨
➽❥𝐎𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐔𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚

➽❥ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚➽❥ 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚➽❥ 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨➽❥ 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢➽❥𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐨➽❥𝐎𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐔𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚

Getting back home, Y/N got inside and went upstairs to her room and went to put the perfumes away. After that she dropped on her bed just relaxing until she heard the front door open and close. Y/N smiled before feeling the bed dip next to her. "I'm home baby." He kisses her cheek as his hand rests on her hip. "Hi baby." She turns around to kiss his lips. "We leave at 7." "No problem but I'm driving." Izuku chuckled taking off his jacket then his shirt. Y/N watched as he continued to take off his clothes before he got into bed with her.

"Play with my hair baby, it relaxes me." He said resting his head on his wife's chest. She giggled, starting to run her fingers through his hair. His breathing soon became steady Izuku almost falling asleep. 6 finally hit, Y/N got up to start getting ready. She showers then puts on a white two piece. She puts on some clear heels and got a small white birkin bag. She puts her things inside and starts to so her hair curling it with a curling iron. Izuku soon got up to shower and put on his outfit. Pair of jeans and a green dress shirt, white Nike shoes and his classic gold chain. He put on his wedding ring and started to dry his hair next to his woman. "I can see you looking at me baby." Y/N giggled before finishing her last curl.

"You look so sexy in white..." Izuku said pulling her close to his lips. "And you look so sexy in gold..." She pulled him in by his collar and kisses his lips passionately. Izuku puts down the hair dryer and puts Y/N on top of the counter where all their products are. Y/N sat with her legs open Izuku taking his rightful place between them. "Baby kiss we kiss have kiss to kiss go kiss" Y/N said between kisses. "But I just wanna kiss you tho." Izuku said kissing her lips again. "I know baby but we have to go." Izuku picked her up of the counter. They soon made it to the garage and got into Izuku's car. "It's a Caribbean club!" Y/N exclaimed seeing the text message from Mina. Izuku just slid his hand up and down her thigh and started driving towards the club.

Izuku pulled into the clubs parking lot, parked and helped Y/N out. "You might have to hold my bag for most of the night babe." Y/N said holding her husbands hand. "No problem." They entered the club seeing Mina in a booth with Bakugo, Kirishima, Uraraka, Todoroki and Momo along with a girl who has amazing purple hair. "Hey~" Y/N sang sitting next to Mina. "You're finally here!" "Yeah. Had a little hold back tho." She eyed Izuku who was holding Y/N's bag and talking to Todoroki.

"Good now I can actually drink." Katsuki left the table to go to the bar. The club started getting hyper and Y/N immediately joined partying her life away. Literally shaking ass like no one was looking. But people were looking, including her husband who was at the bar with Katsuki.

"OKEEEE IT'S BRUCE DE ALL MIGHTY. YOU LIKE MAUBY SWEET AND DANDY. I GIN TEAR DE BARK OFFA YOU."

"Wow they're loud." Bakugo said finishing his 2nd glass of strong liquor. "They're enjoying themselves, you need to learn how to let loose." Izuku chuckled feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket. He opened his phone to see that it was a picture from an unknown number. It was Y/N on the dance floor with Mina and Izuku in the back. Izuku was able to keep his anger down but he was furious.

Who wants to harm my wife?

The next morning, it was Saturday so Y/N decided to go out

The next morning, it was Saturday so Y/N decided to go out. To where? Who knows...Izuku already left home to go out with Bakugo and his squad and left breakfast for her. She got ready and left the house not really having something to do. She just drove around until she found herself sitting on a park bench drinking a milkshake. Is this how bored I am? She thinks looking at her empty phone.

Hubby💚 is calling

Hi baby

Hey honey, just calling to see if your ok.

I'm ok. Just drinking a milkshake in a park. Alone. I have nothing to do.

Well I could take you out tonight. Mina got us tickets to the Weeknd's concert tonight. V.I.P.

She literally wants me out the entire weekend. We can go.

I'll be home in like 2 hours so you can continue doing whatever but i-i gotta go. Work calls again.

No worries darling. I love you.

I love you too