𝘗𝘙𝘖𝘉𝘓𝘌𝘔𝘚 𝘈𝘕𝘋 𝘗𝘙𝘌𝘚𝘌𝘕𝘛𝘚

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅 𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

➽❥ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐮
➽❥ 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢
➽❥ 𝐎𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐔𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚
➽❥ 𝐄𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚
➽❥ 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨

➽❥ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚➽❥ 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚➽❥ 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐮➽❥ 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢➽❥ 𝐎𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐔𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚➽❥ 𝐄𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚➽❥ 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨

Next morning the two had a meeting about something else but Y/N had to be making phone calls all day. Her schedule was clear yes but she was organizing something back home for orphans or children who didn't have much. She had put aside some money just to help those who weren't as well of as her.

"Morning baby." Izuku said putting all his body weight on Y/N. "Morning crusher." She said with a sloppy smile. The two got ready for the day Y/N wearing a simple black short jumpsuit with sneakers and her stud earrings. She didn't put on any makeup since she didn't want to and just put her hair in two puffs, the green at the back showing. She picked her black hang bag and waited while Izuku got ready. He wore green sweats with a green graphic T with white air forces. Y/N put of her sandals and left hand in hand with Izuku.

 Y/N put of her sandals and left hand in hand with Izuku

The meeting finished, and Y/N saw some familiar faces. Such as Bakugo, Todoroki, Uraraka but two unfamiliar ones. So to rectify that everyone decide to go out for lunch. Y/N wasn't to happy about having to share her time with her husband with others but what could she do? At least she would get to see others from his class. She was 1B and was doing the hero course privately since her parents thought it would be better. So while others were on the field training she was doing school work. She didn't mind it at all just that her sleep schedule would be fucked up.