𝘑𝘌𝘈𝘓𝘖𝘜𝘚𝘠

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

𝒮𝒯𝒜𝑅𝒪𝐹 𝒯𝐻𝐸 𝒮𝐻𝒪𝒲

➽❥ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨
➽❥ 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢

➽❥𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐨
➽❥𝐎𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐔𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚

➽❥𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐚 𝐀𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐝𝐨➽❥𝐎𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐔𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚

"I walked away because I have two legs dumbass." Y/N smiled to herself, walking into an alley way where Deku, Ground Zero and Todoroki were waiting to ambush him. The villain appeared infront of Y/N and pinned her to the ground hard. "Oh wow you have some balls." She grinned showimg a wide toothed smile.

"And you think you can escape me?" Tje villian asked returning the grin. "Oh ues I can, but can you escape him?" She smirked seeing her hisband jump from his post onto the villian. She wasn't under the villian either.Y/N got up holding the man by his throat. "You never treat a woman that way. Especially the one who's married to the number one hero." Y/N smiled. Deku took the guy out but he wiggled his way out of the handcuffs. "Well isn't that impressive." Y/N clapped. Izuku stepped infront of Y/N instinctively, and Y/N just smiled to herself seeing Izuku getting all protective over her. Y/N went back into Venom getting into a fighting stance.

"Well let's get back to our regularly scheduled villainy shall we?" The villain smiled widely pouncing for Izuku, his hands glowing with purple electricity. Izuku jumped for him as well having charged up One for All on his arm at 5 percent. Y/N quickly got herself away from the blast. That took the villain down for a little bit and Y/N took this time to make sure the person stayed down. The police put the proper handcuffs and took the villain away.

"Crisis-" Izuku fell into Y/N hugging her tightly. "Averted" She giggled. "I'm so tired. And we have that gala and interview tomorrow." He sighed. "No worries darling let's get you back to the hotel." The two got back to the hotel and Izuku changed quickly dropping onto the bed. "You really are tired." Y/N giggled crawling onto the bed next to him. "The interview is at nine and the gala is at 6."