𝘓𝘖𝘝𝘌𝘋 𝘏𝘌𝘙𝘖

𝓢𝑇𝓐ℛ 𝓞ℱ 𝑇ℋ𝓔 𝓢ℋ𝓞𝓦

𝓢𝑇𝓐ℛ 𝓞ℱ 𝑇ℋ𝓔 𝓢ℋ𝓞𝓦

➽❥ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐍𝐲𝐥𝐚 𝐑𝐢𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐬𝐨𝐧
➽❥ 𝐌𝐨𝐦𝐨 𝐘𝐚𝐲𝐚𝐫𝐨𝐳𝐮
➽❥ 𝐒𝐡𝐨𝐭𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐤𝐢
➽❥ 𝐎𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐜𝐨 𝐔𝐫𝐚𝐫𝐚𝐤𝐚
➽❥ 𝐄𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐨 𝐊𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐦𝐚
➽❥ 𝐊𝐚𝐭𝐬𝐮𝐤𝐢 𝐁𝐚𝐤𝐮𝐠𝐨
➽❥ 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐲𝐚 𝐈𝐝𝐚
➽❥ 𝐓𝐬𝐮𝐲𝐮 𝐀𝐬𝐮𝐢
➽❥ 𝐍𝐞𝐣𝐢𝐫𝐞 𝐇𝐚𝐝𝐨
➽❥ 𝐓𝐚𝐦𝐚𝐤𝐢 𝐀𝐦𝐚𝐣𝐢𝐤𝐢
➽❥ 𝐌𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐨 𝐓𝐨𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐚

it was friday night and y/n's hair was done.she was now on her way to walmart to get a few things for her and her husbands stay.they had already packed  small suitcase for both of their things,but the small things like listerine,toothpaste,wipes, stuff like that they prefer to buy when going.izuku was already at the house waiting with food for her so she was rushing to get there.

after paying and putting the stuff in the suitcase she was on her way to the villa.she arrived 30 minutes later,the vallet took her car and her gaurd took the suitcase to her room to be share with izuku.she saw that his suit was hanging in the closet and it took everything in her to not look.she knew it was hot pink though.thats the colour she wanted to match with.

saturday afternoon arrived and the two were separated into their rooms

saturday afternoon arrived and the two were separated into their rooms.y/n had a much earlier start than izuku due to her hair being styled,her makeup being done and getting her into her dress.while getting ready y/n was chatting with her makeup artist as well and her hair stylist.soon nyla entered the room and started getting her makeup done.

"after this the next event is the winter ball.thats in about two weeks so that gives us enough time to set up your appointments.after that we have that school pop up.i'll put it all in the calendar." "nyla!relax, your supposed to be relaxing not sorting out my life for the next two months."y/n said not even trying to take the ipad away from her.it was like it was drilled into her very being. around an hour later y/n's make up was done and it was time for her hair.the style she chose was a half up half down with curls, mini edges and a butterfly clip.

it should take another hour for that to be done. nyla's hair was simple,she had the front slicked back and her curls facing up.her makeup is what took the longest. around 5 30 y/n's hair was done,so the artists were starting to pack up their stuff. around now izuku would be putting on his suit so they can be at the venue by 7.

"please dont rip" y/n whispered putting her legs in.they slowly pulled the dress up and put the strap around her neck.they started to fix up the back while she fixed how her titties were sitting.once that was done y/n put on her heels. with that she was finsihed.nyla sprayed on their perfume and they were out of the door.entering the front lawn,the girls were taking pictures and the boys watching and talking. "sorry!we didnt mean to keep you waiting."y/n apologized with a sympathetic look on her face.

everyone smiled and got into their respective cars.the limos were split into two for the couples.one for the girls and one for the boys.the girls were talking like normal,all but two.momo and ochacco.they were whispering things to each other and laughing."whats so funny?"y/n asked turning her head to the two. "nothing its an inside joke between us!"momo said with one of her infamous fake smiles. 

brushing it off ,y/n continued to talk with mina.they soon arrive at the venue and it was show time.bakugo went first since he refused to have a date,then jirou and denki,mina and kirishima,momo and todoroki and finally the couple of the hour izuku and his wife y/n.

the two started walking down the read carpet.cameras flashed from every direction.y/n smiled for every picture holding her husband's hand.izuku slowly brought her hand up kissing it gently. the paprazzi was eating up his display of love for his wife.he tired to step away but she easily pulled him back in. "get some pictures by yourself." izuku whispered kissing her cheek. he sloly stepped away and the cameras lit up even more. i mean she is the wife of the number one hero.

getting off of the carpet,y/n met back with mina and her friends.she had gotten you a glass of champagne that y/n slowly sipped. the award ceremony soon started awards being split between izuku,todoroki and bakugo. kirishima nor denki minded the fact that they only go 1 or 2 awards. they were still proud of themselves. 

"the most loved male hero of the year goes to Shoto!" everyone started clapping as the red and white haired man went on the stage to accept his 6th award for the night.after giving his speech, "the most loved female hero of the year goes to..... Venom!" y/n eyes honestly started to water,her husband walked her to the bottom of the stairs using his hand to climb them. 

"wow um thank you. um i really dont know what to say. thank you for the award,i wouldnt be hear without all the support from my fans,the support from my friends and family and most of all my husband. they have supported me through my career.thank you so so much.and a big thanks to my lovely husband,izuku.he did everything to help me and loved me all the way and i couldnt be more thankful" izuku came onto the stage holding her hand. "thank you for everything." she brought him into a loving hug with tears in her eyes. "thank you" she whispered before they left the stage hand in hand.

the rest of the night was quite tame and boring until it got the the after party.y/n and mina were having the time of their lives dancing and drinking the night away.