𝘈𝘓𝘐𝘊𝘌

𝓢𝑇𝓐ℛ 𝓞ℱ 𝑇ℋ𝓔 𝓢ℋ𝓞𝓦

𝓢𝑇𝓐ℛ 𝓞ℱ 𝑇ℋ𝓔 𝓢ℋ𝓞𝓦

➽❥ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚
➽❥ 𝐄𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

➽❥ 𝐘/𝐍 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚➽❥ 𝐈𝐳𝐮𝐤𝐮 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚➽❥ 𝐄𝐫𝐢 𝐌𝐢𝐝𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐲𝐚

It was a typical day for Y/N. school, work, teach, eat and repeat. But the villains on the other side of the world have better and worse ideas. The bell rang but an hour early. It rang again but y/n's office lit up with red. It was an emergency. Her phone rang and Izuku was calling.

"yes hun? miss me so soon?"

"BABE HE BACK. HE BROKE OUT OF PRISON. Babe? Y/N?"

The phone dropped from her ear. It dropped to the ground and cracked. Eri came running in her office with a frightened look on her face. "Mom. Hes here" she said. Y/N eyes turned fully white and black started to cover her entire body. She passed out.

Y/N passed out.

Not many people know. However, as good as a quirk Venom is, there is two sides to every coin. Y/N, under NO circumstances is to pass out and have the intention to use Venom. This means, if she's thinking about using her quick and she passes out. Another Y/N emerges.

Eri ran away and Y/N stood up tall. She started walking towards the window to see the fires, smoke and destruction. Saying nothing, the entity leaped out of the window. From her main body sprouted black jelly looking wings. She could fly? Reaching the scene of the crime at lightning sped, Y/N lowered herself onto the pavement.

She stood there seeing Ground Zero, Shoto, and Deku take on this villain. Being thrown, punched, kicked, cut, stabbed. The picture was very ugly. The situation was dire.

"The thing about villains, they attack t random but are so calculated. Just like little rebels. Always down for anything to go against laws, rules, and order. See I dont hate much. Slow drivers, fake people. But I hate nothing more that a person who is unfair to others." Y/N voice dropped and mutated.

Thats not Y/N

Izuku thought. "We have to leave NOW." Izuku was starting to panic. How could he evacuate people and not tell them why? He had no choice. "MOVE!MOVE!MOVE!" An army lieutenant shouted to his minions. "Deku sir!" He saluted. Panicked Deku told the man to get everyone in the city as far away from here as possible. "But sir why? Venom looks like shes about to body that dude." "Thats not the Venom we know. Even though he didnt understand, the evacuation started.

The fight started. No words. No back chat. Just blood.

Venom went for Alice's throat to cut of the oxygen but he was fast. Catching Venom's throat first. Venom was throwing into a glass building, then into the ground. Venom laughed. "AAHH. WHAT THRILL! WHAT EXCITENT!" with another swing of the claws she created, venom cut off some of alice's hair ad cut his arm deeply. with a hiss alice tried to land a kick but y/n took him by the head and slammed him into the ground.

"You have a high ass nerve coming back after what you did." The mutated voice said pushing alice deeper into the ground. Alice clawed at y/n's face, leaving starch marks.it wasnt effecting y/n's face however. Alice broke free and the two continued fighting.

A few hours had passed and the two were still at it. Their stamina was unmatched. This fight could have gone on for at least 3 more hours.venom was able to weaken alice significantly after the 5 hours the were fighting.

The two were tired and losing blood.y/n especially. her body couldnt handle this much pressure or usage of her quirk.the speed at which this entity was using he was insane and the injuries were just as bad. finally after 50 minutes venom brought down alice who was now passed out. getting back onto the ground, venom became undone and there was y/n cover in her own blood and nasty wounds. "venom.... you have.... to fix me....." with that y/n passed out. izuku ran and caught his wife in his arms. "she needs a hospital now."

izuku's body was covered in green and he made it to the heroes hospital in less than two minutes. "help her, please." the doctors took y/n and izuku waited in the waiting area. his phone blew up with calls,messages,dms you name it he got it.he didnt even answer the phone till it was y/n's mother calling. "hi mrs.harris, shes in the hospital im waiting on a report now." "OH THANK GOD.keep me update ok baby?" izuku smiled at the nickname. ever since her met y/n's mom she gave him the nickname. "i will." izuku hung up and slowly his eyes started to close.

"deku??" someone said tapping his shoulder. he flared up immediately but calmed down when it was just a nurse. "she's doing fine,shes stable,most of her wounds were completely healed due to her quirk." izuku sighed in relief and went with the doctor to sign y/n's discharge papers. after that izuku helped y/n up and took her back to the school to get her stuff and then he drove her home.