Frozen and broken

Darkwing Getting raped...again

This is a sequel from "a hero worth saving"

In the city of saint canard, drake was having trouble sleeping, due to some complication for terrible nightmares.

Drake was sleeping underneath launchpad's arms, then he started to have a nightmare of his time in the meat locker.

Drake: ugh, no, no

He was tossing and turning in bed and in his dream, he was being tied on the top of an ice block, struggling to set himself free.

Darkwing: ugh hey

Isis: (evil laughter)

Darkwing: (gasp) who's there

His blood ran cold and his eyes were open wide when he turned around to see where that laughter was coming from.

He looked up and screamed when he saw that something large fell on top of him.

Bong

Darkwing: UGH

his heart sank when he saw that it was none other then Isis. She stared at him sinisterly, with her icy blue eyes, they were like daggers of icicles cut through his soul. And her weight was crushing most of his ribs.

He made a terrifying look as he saw her taking off his clothes.

Drake: no, NO, STOP GET AWAY AH (pantsing)

He wakes, he scans the room and saw that he was in his house, he placed his hand on his face and rubs his face to up to his head, brushing off his feathers. Launchpad awakes and sees that Drake wakes up in tears.

Launchpad: DW are you ok

He cover his face but turns when he felt launchpad's hand on his shoulders. He turns around tears in his eyes. Meanwhile in the saint canard prison, all was quiet until....

BOOM

There was a giant explosion, then a riot was started, a siren rang so loud, it could wake up the dead, searchlights were out and outside the gates, Isis has escaped and she was out for revenge.

After Launchpad comforts him, he pats his back as drake wrapped his arms around his neck and buried his head in his neck. He lets go and looks at launchpad, tearful in his eyes.

Launchpad: what happened

Drake: launchpad it's Isis, I think she's escape

Meanwhile now that Isis has escaped prison, she decided and developed a plan to kidnap Darkwing and make him hers once and for all

Back with Darkwing and launchpad, they were out heading to the saint canard prison.

Launchpad: i don't know DW, Isis is still in prison, I made sure of that

Darkwing: I'm just being sure launchpad, it doesn't hurt to double check, I just need to be sure, cause who know what that frozen hippocampus is planning right

Launchpad: liking setting the prison on fire

Darkwing: exactly, huh?

Launchpad: look

He points out and they both see that the prison is on fire, and the fire department is putting it out

Darkwing: see I was right

Launchpad: oh you are right DW, we better go find her before she does anymore damage

Darkwing: or worst, my nightmare is coming true