Traumatized child

This is a story of Gosalyn getting pregnant at a young child.

It was a quiet day in saint canard, gosalyn came home from school, little did she know she was going to get an unexpected surprise.

"Hey dad I'm back" she opens the door

"Why Hello Gosalyn"

Then suddenly she heard a voice that made her heart drop.

When she turns to see it was tarsus bulba in her house, on the couch, grinning at her.

"Dad" she muttered as she was paralyzed with fear, she slowly shaking backs up then bumps into drake.

She turns around to face him, "dad, tarsus bulba he-"

"I know gosalyn" he grabs her shoulders to confort her, "look tarus is going to be staying with us for awhile.

Gosalyn made a shocked face, she did not take this news very well.

Later she was her room, sitting on her bed, still uncomfortable and scared of the idea Taurus staying with them.

"it's only going be a little while, just until they fix up his new cell, okay"

"...I just don't feel safe being around him" she says in low tone.

Drake then sits besides her and hugs her shoulders.

"I know your scared but I promise I won't let anything bad happen to you" drake says.

"Don't make any promises you know you can't make"

Drake pulls his arm off then he smirks.

"Tell you what would you like to spend the night at webby's"

She smiles a little as she knew she couldn't say no to that, then drake bends down, grabs her shoulders and pulls her to his face.

"Ah I saw that, come on where's my happy girl" then she looks at him and smiles fully.

"Ah there she is, that's my girl" he then mushes his face against her.

Then as he left to take care of something, gosalyn's smile disappears as she still wasn't sure of having the idea of Taurus staying with her.

Then later that evening, gosalyn is packed and as she heads out the door, she opens it a little only to have it closed by tarus bulba.

"Oh and where do you think your going" he asked sinisterly while smiling.

Gosalyn packed away as she felt scared but then she swallowed that fear.

"I'm spending the night at a friends" her voice betrayed her as Taurus started Corning her invading her space.

"I have to say gosalyn you have grown into a beautiful women, you blossomed" his corny remarks wasn't going to get the best of her until....

He started putting his hand on her hips, sliding it to the front of her jacket and pulling on the fabric forcing her body to come closer to him, then he moves his hand to her back, grabbing her butt.

"What a beautiful body" he says as gosalyn felt uncomfortable.

The new finally lets her go, she walks away but not before tarsus grips her tail.

"AH" she looks back and sees him laughing then she runs outside, inside the car she was still thinking about what just happened, why he did that and is there something else.

At the mcduck mansion, gosalyn walked inside in the living room, she saw webby with May, June, violet and Lena.

"Gosalyn hey what are you doing here" webby asked as she approached her then she got surprised when gosalyn hugged her but she returns the hug back.