Meet the mcquacks

This is a sequel of unwanted visitors, it was raining and inside a small house, there was yelling.

(Muffles yelling)

(Plate crashing)

Young drake: (muffles) AH. Mom, dad please

Young drake was walking backwards getting away from his transphobic parents when they found out that his tits popped out when he started puberty.

Young drake: whoa

He tripped over a phone cord and fell backwards and tries to crawl away.

But when he turns around to get up, his legs were being grabbed.

It was his dad, he threw him over his shoulders and carried him to his room, his mom followed behind them with a rope and a knife.

Teen drake struggled to get out of his dad's grip, he kicked his legs and tried pushing himself out.

Young drake: ugh, let me go

Rudy: not until we teach you a reason about Tran, gays, lesbos, fags and freaks.

Young drake: wait what are you-

He didn't take him long he figured that his dad puts him on the bed and he and his mom tied him to the bed.

Young drake: UGH, AH MOM DAD PLEASE

he watched in horror as his mom handed his dad the knife and he ripped his clothes.

(Shred)

Young drake: AH!!

Teen drake was terrified as he left his dad's cold hard pressed on his chest holding him down and the other he was holding the knife down to where his beasts was

Teen drake's eyes open wide

Young drake: WH-WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Rudy: we're just going to fix you, fix the mistake you are

Jillian: you shouldn't have the body of a woman and still be a man

Young drake: WAIT MOM DAD PLEASE

Rudy: don't worry soon one day ....you'll....thank us

He saw his past flash before him as the knife cut him.

Drake: AH!!!!!!!!

Drake woke up only to find that it was only a dream

Drake: (pasting)

He collapsed on his pillow and felt Launchpad slipped his big muscular arm underneath him and held him closer, he put his hands on his arm.

It's been one night since his parents visit/torment him and he's still been having nightmares about his past but he never confronted Launchpad about it because he wanted to stay strong for him but how can he when he's expecting an unexpected surprise.

The next morning, drake had bang underneath his eyes and he barely drink his coffee, he just had his face flat sideways on the table.

Then Launchpad came back from checking the mail and he quickly got up and changed his attitude and smiled.

Drake: good morning Launchpad anything new

He scans through the mail without even realizing his eyes.

Launchpad: umm, junk, junk, junk, my subscription to planes illustrate,span,bills,bills,bills,bills, letter for me-oh it's a letter of me

Drake: really what's it say