PTSD

20 years ago in duckberg, a young duck was getting ready for Halloween, he was putting on his costume, he dressed up as his favorite superhero.

Young drake: DARKWING, let's get dangerous, bye ma, I'm going out

Ms. Mallard: ok but be safe and be home by 9

Young drake: ok

The young drake Mallard was rushing outside, shutting the door and jumping outside. As the sunsets it changes to a full moon.

20 years later, darkwing and launchpad were in the motorcycle. That memory of Halloween spin around in his head.

They were heading to the diamond exchange bank, where a familiar foe was robbing.

The swans eye a famous white diamond was in the hands of F. O. W. L'S most ruthless and dangerous roaster.

STEELBEAK

Steelbeak: ooh so shiny and so small, yet so valuable and powerful (evil laughter) oh man, but why take one, let's take them all, egg men grab them all.

As the henchmen grabbed the rest of the priceless jewelry. Steelbeak held on to the swan's eye and awed how beautiful it was.

Steelbeak: ohh you are going to do very well and fowl will be impressed

Darkwing: your not going anywhere you fowled crock

Steelbeak: huh

He looks around and sees Darkwing and launchpad on top of a building.

Steelbeak step back and glares as the eggmen did the same.

Darkwing: I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the coal you find in your socking on Christmas-day, I am DARKWING DUCK

Instead of admitting surrender, he smiles sinisterly.

Steelbeak: well if it isn't Darkwing dope and crashpad (evil laughing)

Darkwing didn't get intimidated by him so He ignores his insults that glares at him, then launchpad gets involved.

Launchpad: it's pronounce Darkwing Duck and launchpad, you-you steel bird

He tries to think of a better comeback as Darkwing gives him a serious look, then steelbeak laughs.

Steelbeak: not as sharp as you look, huh how do you end with a worthless partner like him (laughing)

As he laughed at launchpad, his henchmen joined in and Darkwing got offended as he ran and punched his steel beak.

Darkwing: ugh

Thud

Darkwing/Steelbeak: AH

He falls back, grabs his beck and glares at Darkwing angry as Darkwing grabbed his hand and looked back.

Steelbeak: eggmen get them

He points at them and while they all ran at launchpad, darkwing ran after steelbeak as he saw him running away from the diamond.

Darkwing: launchpad quick you deal with the hench-ducks, I'm going after steelbeak

Launchpad: ow, ow, ow ohh ah, ok good luck ow

As he was being piled and being ouch and kicked by the other henchmen.

While steelbeak was running, he turns to see Darkwing getting the jump on him.

Thud

Steelbeak: OW

he gets up and glares at him.