Chapter 9 : What If...?

I know in the real world that they would be going off to college or Uni, and they'd be studying for these big jobs, but to me, it's too complicated to put all that in. I'd rather just write about their previous school experiences and they're normal, school free life now. Sorry if its not as realistic as you'd like and if its not preferable to you. I hope youll still enjoy and appreciate this story though...

Maybe it would've been easier to make them older...or still in school? I don't know. Now I have to find a way to build some character development...

Well...happy reading! :)

"I hate him," Winter grumbled while watching Sam settle into his own world as he laughed his head off due to the explanation both her and Bucky had given him just moments before.

"Will you shut up?" Bucky threw a pillow from beside him at Sam's face, but Sam simply let it hit him in the face, continuing to laugh at the situation his friends were in.

Winter and Bucky were sitting on the couch across from Sam, him sitting on the second couch in front of them. Unusual that he came into possession of two couches, even though his apartment could barely accommodate one.

Winter had her arms folded over her chest, currently thinking of all the ways she could kill the laughing asshole in front of her.

Choke him so he cant even utter a fucking word. Good idea. He's right there, I could just-

"You-" Sam pointed towards Winter through his laughs, disrupting her thoughts, barely even being able to get his words out, "-and you?" Sam finished, now pointing over to Bucky, trying to hold back his laughter, although that only resulted in it growing.

"I'm gonna need a drink for this," Bucky mumbled, standing up and walking over to the connected kitchen, still being able to see the pair on the couch.

"Me too," Winter called out to him, putting her index finger up and looking over at Bucky who was now leaning down, his head covered by the fridge door.

Bucky poked his head up and over the fridge door to look at Winter with an unimpressed expression, "Get your ass up and grab one yourself," he shrugged, keeping up his careless manner while Winter furrowed her eyebrows at him.

She glared at Bucky, ignoring Sam's ongoing fit of laughter. The guy really couldn't shut his mouth for one goddamn second. Bucky stared at Winter with a casual stare while Winter stared at him with an intense glare, although he remained unfazed.

Winter reluctantly stood up from the couch in irritation, exaggerating her movements, "You're so damn annoying," she muttered. Before she could walk over, something was being thrown at her and her fast reflexes immediately came into play. She looked at her hands to see a can of beer which she had just caught.

"Why would you do that? You made me get up for nothing," she complained in outrage while Bucky chuckled and walked over to sit in his original spot in the living room.

"I know. I just like pissing you off," he shrugged, smugly, just noticing that Sams laughter had begun to die down. About freaking time. Winter rolled her eyes at Bucky, dropping back down to the couch, the two popping their cans open, taking in the much needed liquid, preparing themselves for the conversation ahead. Engaging in conversations with Sam just automatically meant that some form of alcohol must be added to the mix in order to deal with him.

"Ok, so lemme get this straight," Sam pointed over to Bucky, "You're psychotic girlfriend thought that you were cheating on her with you," he then pointed to Winter while the two reluctantly nodded. He pointed back to Bucky once again, "She told your parents-" he pointed back to Winter, "-and they told your parents."