! Author's Note !

Hey. I know I haven't updated recently, hopefully I do. Thanks for being patient.

This is a quick advertisement notice for a friend.

This is her profile :

This is not a Bucky fanfic

This is not a Bucky fanfic. So I really don't know if you'd be interested in reading this. But please try and show her book some love :)

It's called : Flawless

This is the description :

Both are imperfect in their own ways.

Nathaniel Wright - Secretive 24 year old known hotel businessman.

Layla Scott - Growing 18 year old creating a life of her own.

When they cross paths, Layla can't help but peel metaphorical layers of a certain gorgeous businessman's personality.

Nathaniel isn't one to tell of his past and by the looks of it, he has no intention of sharing his future...until her.

She wants to mend what she thinks is his shattered heart.

And he wants her to believe there was never a heart to shatter. But no one can turn Layla away. Not even the cold businessman. She worms her way into his life, his thoughts.

She always cared too much.

He always cared too little. Or so he made it seem.

Although...neither will give up.

Inevitably, she'll bring out his soft side. Only for her. To make her happy. And he'll bring out her claws. To keep her safe from those who'd dare take advantage of her all-round kindness.

The most mismatched, imperfect yet perfect combination.

Dirty with innocence.

One barely says a word, one blabbers too much.

One's too much, one's too little.

Together, they're the perfect amount...

Scared to fall in love, but willing to keep going for each other.

...

"Aww, you missed me," I tease him as his hands run up and down my back, my arms around his neck. He so likes my hugs now. Knew he would. It's been so long since I've hugged someone.

"Why didn't you let me come with you?" He mumbles into my neck and I laugh a little.

"Well, sir-" Before I can finish my sentence, Nathaniel swipes his arm underneath the backs of my knees, holding me to his chest. I let out a small gasp of surprise. "You didn't let me finish," pouting as he rolls his eyes at me and throws me onto the bed.

"Shut up. You can't call me that," his chest rumbles with his deepened voice, his large body climbing over mine.

"Why not?" I grin.

"Because you're turning me the fuck on, Layla."