playground- 9.00 pm

This is a work of fiction. Unless otherwise indicated, all the names, characters, businesses, places, events, and incidents in this book are either the product of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

tuesday,
Nov 9 , 2021
7:54 pm

have a good time ~

~~

It was almost 9 at night, she would always be there, at the playground that was like her second home. She would always be on the slide, lying there while reading her comics and writing her diary, pretending like no one saw her strange action. Just if anyone wants to see her, they just need to go to the playground because they know that she will always be there. If she wasn't on the slide, she will be on the swing. It was her favorite place, so if anyone ever takes the place, she will drag them away from the playground and cuss at them until they were gone, especially when it comes to kids.

the reason she loves going to the playground was that she could get to see her loved ones walk past the place every time school ends. she would wait for him no matter how long it was because as long as she could see him once a day, she will be so happy. Since her love was attending the academy this year, she still waits for him until 9 at night. she doesn't care about the dinner, the resting time- she doesn't care about it when it comes to her love.

her love was her pills, her source of happiness. he was the reason she keep on living. he gives her strength to be stronger without he know.

she waits for him since they were kids. she loves him longer than anyone else but her love never gets returned. She knows that she was stupid, especially when it comes to love but she still wants to wait for him to come to her. of course she knows that it will never happen, but-- is it wrong to still hope? what if the miracle happens?

there was no giving up on her vocabulary. if he still didn't return her feeling, all she wants is to be with him until her last breath. it's okay- it's okay if he still didn't feel the same as her because she just wants to be with him and tell him how much she adores him, so she will never leave any regrets.

his embrace, she wants to tuck her head in it.
she wants to feel the warmth of his hug so much.
if it happens, everyone has no idea how happy she was.

she wants to wait for him.

she looked at the number of letters she wrote to him with a smile, so proud of herself for doing this to him, just to show her efforts for him. sending him letters was the only way to get his attention because she know that the guy will never throw it away as he loves reading letters that he received from his fans. seeing him reading the letter she wrote already made her feel so good- as long as he knew about her existence, she was happy.

the alarm was ringing, meaning that it was already 9 at night where Sunoo will walk past the playground after he has done his academy.
Chaewol quickly packed her things on the bag, got ready to jump off the slide when she saw him walking through the street with some books on his arm.

She smiles sweetly, "Kim Sunoo!"

Sunoo turned his body to face her and sighed before fastening his steps as a way to avoid her. Chaewol grabbed her bag and jumped off the slide without any hesitation.

"Sunoo, wait for me!"She shouted, and ran as fast as she could to chase him while Sunoo was just ignoring her like she was a stranger. Chaewol then grabbed his arm from behind making him immediately stop on his way and look at her who was gasping for breathing.

"Stop touching me."Sunoo took her hand off his arm and glared at her.

"There will be a fireworks show in the city this weekend. Do you want to go with me?"

"You will never stop asking me to watch the fireworks with you, right?"

She nodded without hesitation,
"All I want is to watch the fireworks with you. I didn't ask for anything else other than that."

"Chaewol, my answer is--" She cupped his mouth. "Please think again."

Sunoo grabbed her away and sighed, "No,Chaewol. Please stop asking me to watch the fireworks with you. You keep talking about this since 2 years ago."

"Please stop already."He continued without looking at Chaewol who looks so disappointed to hear the answer.

"Sunoo, just for this time. Please think again, okay? Give me one chance."

"Just ask for someone else." He replied with cold tone and left Chaewol without bidding any goodbye.

"Sunoo, wait for me!"She smiles, and ran to chase him again.

~~

(≖͠ ͜ʖ)👌
please leave a vote and comments :3

(>) thank you for reading