07: stars

day: 24

day: 24

saebyeol;
stars

~~

"Don't wait for me when it is past 10 pm." Chaewol nodded and giggled when she met his eyes. It was such rare to see him that close and it will forever be a meaningful moment to her. She was so happy like this was the happiest moment in her life forever. She will never forget this and always treasure this moment until she gets old.

The warm touch when he hugged her earlier was still here- and it made her feel so excited, just forgetting the fact that she got a fever earlier.

"Let's go home, "Sunoo spoke up and watched her who was approaching him with an amazing look.

"I will go first."He said and left the place without looking at the girl anymore. Chaewol was watching him from behind while smiling like an idiot, just waiting for him to turn his body to her but he didn't. She took a deep breath, fixed her clothes, and quickly ran towards him before jumping on his back causing him to almost fall but gladly, he could balance himself and fixed her position on his back.

Sunoo groaned in pain,
"Chaewol, are you crazy? You might break my back!"

She tucked her head on his shoulder and giggled, "Let's go. Let's go."

"Get off."

"No."

"Get off before I throw you."

"You will never do that."

"I will."He replied coldly.

"I don't want to."She teased him and hugged him tighter so he couldn't let go of her.
He then gave up and just walked to her house while listening to her storytime.

"Sunoo, do you know any jobs for me to apply to?"

He raised his eyebrows in confusion, "Why? Do you want to get a job?"

She nodded, "Yes. For my surgery--"

"What surgery?"

"I mean my grandma's surgery. She got a heart problem and it's getting worst. She needs surgery. Since the cost is so expensive. I decide to apply for the job. So I could pay for it."

He hummed in response, glad that he didn't catch the lie. "I don't think you should work at a young age. Plus, the college entrance examination is near. So, I think you don't have time for studying."