06: tell me not to give up

day: 25

day: 25

chaewol:
bright moon

~~

    "Why is Chaewol absent today?"

The teacher asked the student curiously before starting the lesson. Taeyoung took a glance at Sunoo, giving a sign to him to answer the question since no one minded the teacher.
Sunoo was just shaking his head, "I don't know too." he replied and continue finishing his work.

"Is she sick? you should visit her then."

"You're always pushing me to go to her."
Sunoo spoke up and pushed Taeyoung from leaning his body closer to him.

"Cherish the moment that you have now, Sunoo."

Sunoo glared at his friend, "Why did you keep repeating that statement?"

"For fun."

Sunoo was about to speak again but he stopped when the teacher approached his table and placed something on it. Sunoo looked at it blankly and shut his eyes when Taeyoung started to tease him more.

"Can you send this work to Chaewol? Tell her to hand the work when she comes to school again."

Sunoo went silent, didn't give any response because he kept thinking about how to face Chaewol after this. He knows her too well- he knows that she would be so loud after seeing him come to her house. She will drag him to the living room and prepare a lot of food for him.

I need to get prepared...

"Alright, Mr.Jiu."He finally spoke up and put the work on his bag.

~~

"Sunoo, just stay from sick people like me."

"You should stop using the excuse to break up with me."

"I don't love you anymore--"

"I still want to take care of you."

"You got sick. You need to attend a lot of treatments and appointments. So, let me take care of you until you get cured."

"There's no way I could cure of this, Sunoo."

"Stop talking like that, girl. I don't like it."

"Sunoo, please..."

"I will visit you tomorrow okay? Don't be too hard on yourself. Everything will be okay."