19: just for today

~~

~~

      Sunoo walked out of the academy building with some books carried on his arm. He stood at the bus stop with his eyes gazed at the sky that fill with stars. The night was so peaceful, the air was cold but yet it's feel like a comfort. He took a deep breath and smiled, with his eyes shut close, had no idea why did smile a lot tonight.

His feeling was good for no reason.

He took out his phone again and looked at his latest conversation with Chaewol. He tucked his lips, wanted to text her and asked her about her day because he was still guilty after what he has done to her a few days ago.

As he was about to text her, a call came from Saebyeol. He looked at the screen of his phone for a long time, and let the ringtone rang.

He turned off the phone, looking around the place to see if the bus is already there but something caught his attention.

it's the mascot again.

the mascot that he never know was Chaewol.

she was selling cookies at almost 9 pm.

he watched her who was standing at the center of the street, promoting the cookies to some people who walked past by the street. She waved to some people who were waving at her and started to dance when a kid dance in front of her.

he couldn't help but laugh when the kid laughed at Chaewol because of how her body moves. People around them started to gather to see the sudden dance performance including Sunoo.

"Twerking. Do twerk."

Chaewol shook her head and stopped dancing as she was out of breath.

"I will buy half of your cookies if you could dance for us more." One of the people and the others nodded before cheering for Chaewol.

Chaewol stood there, keeping patting her chest.

She danced again, using her energy for a few minutes, and suddenly stopped when she was out of breath again. She coughed and was surprised when people wanted her to do more performance as it was getting interesting.

"I will buy some of your cookies if you could entertain us more."

She stopped dancing as the pain was slowly poking her chest.

"Why did you stop?"

"We will also pay more if you sing for us too."