EPILOGUE

~~

~~

"Sunoo."

Sunoo hummed as responded and gazed at the sky while listening to Chaewol who was talking next to him. They were lying on the slide together and laughing with each other as they exchanged jokes. Sunoo kept laughing when he was with her. He didn't expect he would be this happy when she was with him. She was too pure and cute, like every little thing on her, he found it so cute. She was so clingy when he was with her as she couldn't stop playing with his fingers and tucking her head on his embrace, just to keep the guy closer to her.

Chaewol put Sunoo's arm around her shoulder and leaned her body closer to the guy before gazing at the sky too.

"What is the first thing that crosses your mind when you look at the sky, Sunoo?"

Sunoo didn't hesitate and respond,
"You."

"How about you, love?"

Chaewol chuckled, "It's always you."

"I still remember the moment I was alone, lying on the slide without you by my side. I keep gazing at the sky, wishing for you to be here with me."

She tilted her head to look at Sunoo and continued, "But now, you're here with me."

Sunoo poked her nose and they continue staring at the sky.

"Jung Chaewol means bright moon."

"So, if one day."

"If one day, you're missing me."

"You want to see me."

"You feel so down when I'm not around you."

"Just look at the moon."

"I'm always there, watching for you from thousand kilometers away."

"Just if one day, you have a bad day."

"Look at the moon and it will shine brighter just for you."

"Just if one day, you feel so happy."

"Look at the moon and it will shine so so so bright just for you."

Sunoo held the girl's shoulder and put her closer to him, "Where do you want to go? I thought you are always with me."

Chaewol chuckled, "Just in case, I'm not around you anymore."

"Don't say like that." Sunoo scoffed making her laugh.

"Sunoo."

"Yes?"

"What do you want to be in the future?"