02: stay with me

day: 29

day: 29

~~

"Sunoo, can we meet? I have something to tell you."

"At the playground, 9 pm."

"I want to tell you this. I want to discuss this with you. I want to hear your answer about this. You know what's the best for me, right?"

"I don't want to tell anyone else other than you. I keep about this for 2 years, and now it's getting worst, Sunoo. I finally decide to speak up about this to you."

"I need you by my side now."

"Will you come?"

Chaewol fixed her eyes on the text she sent to him for 10 minutes straight and slowly deleted the text one by one as he didn't give any response even though he was online. She found herself so cringe and annoying when she suddenly wants to talk about her matter to him. She smiled, decided to keep the secret to herself instead of telling him about the truth.

"I will wait for the day we could spend a day together. I will tell him about this when I'm fully ready." She patted her chest as the feeling came again.

"Here. A drink."

Chaewol lifted her head and got confused when she saw a girl was standing in front of her. With a smile, she slowly took the drink from
that girl and bowed to her as a sign of thank you but the girl suddenly sat next to her and patted her back while telling her some comfort words causing Chaewol to feel so blank.

"I guess you forgot me, Chaewol."

"How do you know me?"

The girl laughed, "Guess."

Chaewol looked at the girl for a long time and widened her eyes when she finally noticed who that girl was, "You're the girl who worked at the school cafeteria." The girl nodded and laughed along with her.

"Lee Saebyeol, right?"

"Yes, Chaewol. I'm Saebyeol."

"You're so famous in school. Boys keep talking about your beauty when you started working there. It's such a rare to meet a young and beautiful worker at the cafeteria."

"Beautiful your ass." Chaewol laughed after listening to Saebyeol's words.

"But how do you know me?"

"You always carry a comic with you, Chaewol. Every time I walk past the library, I will see you there reading the comic alone. Sometimes, I saw you reading a book while standing in the line, waiting for the food to be served."

Chaewol widened her mouth as she couldn't believe that Saebyeol know her that much.

"What are you doing here, Saebyeol? Are you visiting someone or do you have an appointment with doctors?"