15: wish

day: 16

day: 16

~~

"Sunoo." Saebyeol reached her hand to his sleeve and pulled it causing Sunoo to lower his chin and fix his eyes on Saebyeol who was sitting on the bed in half asleep. He put his books down, bent his body lower to her height, and wait for her to continue speaking.

"I have a wish."She continued.

"Can we go out today? Only this time."

"Saebyeol, you're sick--"

Saebyeol held his hand tighter and shook her head, "Please..." She replied in a whispering tone before tucking her body closer to his embrace and hugging him. Sunoo was speechless and all he could do was hug her back as a way to comfort her who was crying in his embrace.

Sunoo realized that Saebyeol was at her lowest right now. She was exhausted and became so weak affect a few times of having the treatment ever since she got hospitalized. The doctor told her about her condition making her feel more pressured and weak than she used to be. She kept thinking negatives of herself, slowly giving up on her living.

So, she wants to go out with him, in case she will never get this opportunity again.

Sunoo patted her back gently,
"Alright. I will talk about this to the doctor."

Saebyeol nodded and titled her head to look at Sunoo. He was smiling, gently wiping off her tears and stroking her cheeks.
"It's okay, Saebyeol. Everything will be alright. Just being positive."

"Thank you, Sunoo."

~~

"Be careful, Saebyeol." Sunoo held her wrist and pulled her closer to him when people kept bumping into her shoulder while walking through the hallway. Saebyeol was about to take his hand off from her but he suddenly interlocked his finger with her causing her heart to beat faster.

The memories when they were dating crossed her mind again. She might didn't realize this, but she misses the moment so much. Seeing Sunoo by her side, she remember the moment she fell in love with him. She still remembers the moment he confessed his feeling to her and asked her to be his girlfriend. It was a beautiful day for Saebyeol, she has been waiting for the time to happen for a long time and gladly, her love got returned.

Sunoo often does this when they were hanging out together. He will keep her safe when they went to the crowded place and protect her like he was her mother. Sunoo was so protective and caring, that's why a lot of people fell in love with him.

Saebyeol smiled at Sunoo as their eyes met and looked around the stalls to buy some food. The festival was so fun especially at night, so it was a great decision to spend her time here.