04: the girl on his back

day: 27

day: 27

~~

     "Is that why you keep absent from school these days?"

"Yes..."Chaewol shortly replied and shifted her gaze away when she made eye contact with Taeyoung. He was just clearing his throat and grabbed his things as it was already time to go home. The hospital only allowed the visitor to have a meeting with the patient until 8 pm, so he decided to leave 15 minutes earlier before the place got crowded.

"Don't tell about this to Sunoo, Taeyoung." He nodded and walked towards the door while Chaewol was just watching him without any reaction.

Chaewol spoke up again,
"Thank you."

"Yeah..."He replied without looking at her and finally left.

~~

      "Can I go out?" Chaewol asked the nurse curiously after she was done having her breakfast. The nurse nodded and collected the dishes before helping her to get off the bed. Chaewol then took off the oxygen mask and decided to walk by herself without wanting any helps from others.

"Are you sure you can go out alone?"

"Yes. Don't worry. I will be careful."She replied politely and bowed to the nurse as a sign of thank you before leaving the building carefully.

She walked around the place, greeting the elders politely, and bowed to every doctor that she met there. As she was about to go to the cafeteria, her steps stopped when she caught a familiar figure walking in the same direction as her. She looked at the person for a long time and changed her position when he was getting closer to her.

"What is Sunoo doing here...?" Chaewol muttered to herself and lowered her head until Sunoo finally walked past her. She sighed in relief, glad that he didn't notice that she was there.

Chaewol stared at his back for a long time, didn't even call for him because she doesn't want Sunoo to know that she was hospitalized.

Chaewol finally felt so good again. Not a lie but she misses him so much.

She kept thinking of him ever since she got hospitalized, she was wondering if the guy doing good. she was wondering if Sunoo waits for her at the playground like she always did for him.

she misses him and wants to meet him so much. just seeing him today at the hospital already made her feel so good again. she felt relieved, knowing the guy was doing well. she could smile again, she could calm herself again because of his existence. thanks to Sunoo, he gave her more strength to be stronger again.