08: pool

day: 23

day: 23

sunoo;
sunshine

~~

      Lunchtime finally reached the end and the other lesson was going to start in less than 15 minutes. Chaewol was just arrived at the classroom with a few comics on her arm and let out a relief when the teacher still wasn't there. She then looked at Sunoo, hoping for him to look at her back but he was too busy talking to Taeyoung causing him to not notice her existence. She smiled, went back to her seat, and prepared for the next lesson.

As she was about to sit, she got confused when people walked out of the classroom together. She wanted to ask Sunoo about what was going on but he already left. So, she just approached Taeyoung and stopped him from leaving by holding his sleeve making him look at her with a tiny smile on his face.

"Where is everyone going?"

"We have a swimming lesson. Don't you know about it?"

Chaewol widened her eyes and patted her chest, "What should I do, Taeyoung?"

"You should tell the teacher about it. I don't think you can stay in the pool for a long time. It's not good for your heart..."She nodded.

"I know but-- everyone will be so confused if they see me avoiding getting into the pool..."

Taeyoung hummed in response and wrapped his arm around her shoulder, dragging her to the teacher's room to talk about her sickness while the others were heading to the swimming pool. Sunoo who was waiting for Taeyoung in the hallway got so confused to see both of them together. Without any hesitation, he followed them from behind because he was curious about what was going on.

Taeyoung and Chaewol bowed to the teacher as a greeting and seems hesitant to speak up about it when the teacher was looking at them with a cold gaze.

"Why are you guys still here? Go change your uniform."The teacher spoke up.

Taeyoung poked Chaewol's shoulder, gave a sign to speak before the teacher lost his temper. "Mr.Wook, I can't attend the swimming class..."

Mr.Wook stood up and crossed his arm,
"Why? What kind of excuse that you will use this time?"

Chaewol took a glance at Taeyoung and looked down. "I just can't do it ...."

"Just tell him, Chaewol," Taeyoung whispered to her but she shook her head as she couldn't even speak up about it.

"I don't like it when people are avoiding attending my class. No excuse when it comes to my class. Go to the changing room, change your uniform and go to the swimming pool as soon as possible."