Chapter 28

Kineya's POV

         " You have it? Good, send it to my email ASAP " I turned off the phone while grinning.

         Terrese is quiet these days and who knows?  Maybe she's planning something that will satisfy me more than anyone.

         " Princess, are you ready? " Dad asked

         " Yes Dad, I'm coming, " I answered as I scanned myself in the mirror.

         Wearing a simple but elegant white off shoulder cocktail dress. It's shining and paired with silver high heels. I'm also wearing a diamond necklace and bracelet. My hair was tied in a messy bun and I'm just wearing a simple lipstick.

         I came down and my father assisted me until we reached the Limousine. Last day one of my Father's friends invited us to a birthday celebration and guess what?

        It's Delvage's youngest member's birthday. And that's Amira Suzaine Delvage the sister of Hades, Hades Delvage the Cold Emperor and I'm excited for this who knows what will happen later.

         " Are you okay Princess? " Dad asked.

         " Of course Dad I'm just excited " I answered.

         Nakarating na kami sa Mansion and everything was grand and shining. There's so many people here and one of them was busy chatting with their acquaintance.

        Mr. Delvage, father of Hades, welcomed us.

        " You came! "

        " Of course, It's your youngest birthday after all " Daddy said.

        " So this is your daughter huh? She's beautiful and I believe she'll grow up like you " Mr. Delvage said.

        " Of course Sir, my father is my role model and thank you for the compliment " I said.

        " Oh goodness gracious, I feel like I'm too old. Call me Toto or you can call me Dad as well after all-- "

       " Dad " someone called and I saw Hades coming while looking intently at his father.

       " Hohoho you came at the right time Hades, why don't you tour Kineya here? She may live with yo-- "

       " Dad " Hades called again and his father laughed.

       " Oh I see, you haven't conf-- "

       " We're going " Hades said and grabbed my hand.

       We reach the backyard of their house and it amazes me. They're garden was full of different flowers and there's a big tree in the center with lights on it.

       If I were a child, it would be magical for me. This is the perfect place where the Prince will confess his love for the Princess. A fairytale.

        'Unfortunately, there's no fairytale in this world. There's no Prince or Princess in this world. There's only a cruel society and monsters that will dragged you down when they have their chance'

       " Kineya? Kineya? " I looked at Hades when he called me.

       " Ahh I'm sorry for spacing out, it's just the garden was beautiful " I said  and smiled at him.

       " Haaa… it's refreshing! " I said and then chuckled.

       I looked at him. He's handsome and I can feel how strong he is but the thing is he's one of those monsters who makes the original Kineya suffer.

       " You okay? " I asked him and I saw him blushed then looked away.

       " Yeah " he answered.

       I was about to talk when someone clung to his arms.

       " Hades let's go, the party is starting " she said and glared at me.

      " Is that so? Then let's go. I'm very excited for this celebration " I said and left them behind.

       'Be my guest Terrese, be my pawn to play my game'