Chapter 65

Kineya’s POV

I’m now floating and I don’t know where I am and how I got here.

All I know when I am in the lake staring at the bright moon then I collapse? I guess.

“ Hi. ” Someone greeted me and I looked at my back then I spotted a woman wearing a blue and white dress with violet crown  sitting pretty on a throne.

I didn't know where the hell it came from.

“ Who are you? Where am I? ” I asked and she smiled.

“ I’m Tadhana and I’m the owner of this world.. ” She answered.

“ Why did you fucking bring me here? What do you want? ” I asked once again.

“ You're harsh my dear. ” She said and laughed, she’s definitely crazy.

“ I’m not but maybe you are. ” She said that it caused a frown on my face.

‘This crazy woman.’

“ You’re the one who’s  crazy because you still want to stay in my world, darling. ” She said.

“ And why can’t I? ” I asked.

“ Why didn’t you ask yourself, what if you’re still alive in your real world? ” She asked, then it hit me, real hard.

“ Hindi mo man lang ba iyon naisip? You just conclude that you’re already dead even if you're not. ” She said.

“ Then why did you just let me appear in your world if I’m still alive? ” I asked.

“ Oh honey don’t blame me, I don’t even want you to live in my world. ” She said and it irritates me.

“ Fuck it! Then if you don’t want to you’ve just brought me back to where I belong! Bakit kailangan ko pang maranasan lahat ng naranasan ko sa mundo mo?! Bakit pa ako sumaya kung panandalian lang pala?! Bakit pinadama niyo sa akin yang putang-inang pag-ibig na yan kung hindi din mapapasakin sa huli?! I’m still a human! I still have feelings and those feelings are slowly killing me! ” I sobbed.

And I cried. I cried with all my heart and she just looked at me with that awe and pity expression she had in her eyes as well as in her face.

“ Because I can’t bring you back. When you appeared everything's change, all the people or the characters aren't supposed to be like that in the first place. When you suddenly appear everything becomes a mess. Kineya was supposed to die at that time then you suddenly took her body and it had a huge butterfly effect.  Terrese was supposed to be that kind girl that the Emperor’s obsessed about. She wasn't supposed to die but she died. Those four men were truly obsessed with Kineya but no one knew it, especially since she died at that time. And this world was not supposed to be a fantasy genre, it should be a romantic yet not a happy ending book but you appeared. ”

“ And sorry, to tell you Hendrich, Anwil, Caspian and Benedict was obsessed and in love with the real Kineya not you Atheya Nicole that’s why I advise Neoma to give them a mates then strengthen their bonds but it’s for your own good too because their love was slowly fading especially that you’re not the real Kineya. ” She said.

I feel like I’m dying inside and there’s something strange about it.

“ It’s time for you to go home, Atheya. Don’t worry everything’s gonna be alright. ” She said and I feel like someone’s shaking and calling me but I can’t see them.

Third Person’s POV

Umalingawngaw sa isang kwarto ang tunog ng monitor na nagkokonekta sa puso ng isang dalagang dalawang taon ng nakaratay sa higaan.

Maputla ang balat nito pero mapapansin mo pa rin ang kagandahan ngunit tila wala na itong buhay na para bang wala na itong kaluluwa at hindi na muling mumulat pa.

Nagkakagulo ang lahat sa kwartong iyon at walang magawa ang ama ng dalaga kung hindi umiyak at tahimik na magdasal na kahit isa siyang makasalanang tao ay huwag kunin sa kanya ang nag-iisang taong mahal na mahal niya.

Hanggang sa gumamit na ang mga Doktor ng Defibrillation dahil straight line na ang heartbeat ng dalaga.

“ I’m sorry for your loss. ” Saad ng Doktor at hindi na napigilan ng amang mapaluhod habang parang gripong lumabas mula sa mga mata niya ang mga luha.

“ Who died? ” Isang tanong na para bang nakapagpagimbal sa mundo ng lahat at lahat sila ay tumingin sa dalaga na kanina lang ay sumuko na sa buhay.

“ A-atheya, P-princess ” Saad ng ama at lumapit sa nag-iisang Prinsesa ng Larica.

Atheya Nicole Larica.