chapter, 1 date?

Kai sighed as he watched Zane and Pixel practice together. Morro sat beside him watching as well. After he saved Cole from being a ghost eternally, master yang gifted him a second chance at life. At first it was odd to have him around, but they all have gotten used to him over time. "Whats wrong kai?" Morro questioned. Kais head shot up, being brought out of his thoughts. "Oh its nothing. Just thinking about something." Kai mumbled back quietly. Morro nodded looking over at Zane and Pixel. "Feeling lonly?" He questioned. Kai sighed. "Not entirely. It's just, I have a crush on this girl but I don't know how to ask her out." Kai ranted slightly. Morro nodded. "I get that, I have a crush on someone too. I just don't know if they would like me back." Morro admits. "Kai, I'm sure she likes you back. You both have been so close ever since you saved her from her father." Morro continued leaning back and closing his eyes. Kai looked over at him. "Its obvious your talking about her. Just go talk to her. I'm sure she would say yes." Morro finished. Kai gave him a small smile. "Thanks... maybie you should go talk to your to Morro. Give it a try. After all, you will never know if you don't try." Kai commented before getting up and running out the door. "I would... if I didn't know they already liked someone else." Morro muttered to himself before glancing back over at Zane and pixel as they continued to practice.

Kai walked up to Skylars doorstep and paused. He frowned slightly. Something felt off, as if he was making a mistake. He shook the feeling off. Thinking he was just nervous before knocking on the door. Skylar opened the door and looked at kai shocked. "Kai?! What are you doing here?" She questioned his sudden visit. Kai took a deep breath before speaking. "Look, we have been really close friends for a while now and, I was wondering maybe... would you go on a date with me?" Kai questioned. Skylar looked at kai for a moment. She then continued to look at him up and down with her eyes, Kai being to nervous of the answer to notice. She smiled. "Id love to!" She exclaimed. "Let me get into something better for the weather!" She exclaimed before shutting the door. Kai stood there for a moment, blinking as he processed what happened. A smile formed on his face as he walked over to his car and waited for her there. She came out not long after and entered the car with him. "So what do you have in mind?" Skylar asked. Kai kept his eyes on the road as he replied. "I was thinking we could hang at the park for a bit. Maybie go out to eat later. Nothing to big." Kai mumbled. Skylar nodded. "Seems like a nice day for the park!" She exclaimed. Kai gave her a smile at how excited she was to go out. He let out a small sigh. Morro was right. Everything would be fine.

Kai pulled back into Skylars parking lot and got out of the car walking her to the door. "Uh, thanks for coming eith me tonight... I know it was sudden." Kai said as he gave a small shy smile to the kindhearted red head. She smiled back. "It was no problem Kai. I enjoyed our date. Can't wait to do it again. Night." She responded before heading inside.
Kai stood there for a moment with the smile still on his face before walking back to his car and driving away. He got home late and was quiet when entering the monastery. Morro still sat in the living room waiting for him. "What are you doing up?" Kai questioned. Morro smiled. "Just wanted to make sure everything went well. So, how did it go?" Morro questioned. His voice filled with curiosity. Kais tired look on his face quickly turned into one of the brightest smiles Morros seen him have. "It went really well! We happened to have many of the same interests!" Kai exclaimed. Morro nodded. "I told you." He said. Kai laughed. "I know. Did you ask your crush?" Kai questioned giving him a wink. Morro thought about what to do for a moment before responding. "They like someone else. And that person seems to be making them really happy So i won’t meddle in their affairs." Morro responded. Kai nodded. "I'm sorry to hear that. I'm sure you will find someone else you like." He responded. Morro nodded. "Anyways its getting late. We should get some rest." He mumbled. Kai sighed and nodded.

First chapter done. I know it's all in 3rd pov but I promise it won't be in that pov all the time. It just seemed to fit well with this chapter. I also have the pov stuck in my head because I was working on something thats only in that pov a few hours ago so yeah. Anyways nice start so far. But don't let the book fool you. Things will slowly get worse as time moves on.