chapter 4 panic

"What do you mean lloyd, nothings wrong!" I exclaimed as I walked by them. "I mean, nothing to big. I just, well... last night didn't go as expected thats all!" I turned to look at them all. Nya sighed and walked over to me. "What happens kai? Your so... I dont know- stressed? That your not even talking in straight sentences." She stated. I growled and glared at them. "Look im fine. I'm just tired, and have a headache. I got into a fight with skylar. That's all that happened and I would appreciate it, if you all leave it be. This situation dosint involve any of you." I said sternly. Cole nodded. "Thats all you had to say buddy." He said calmly giving me a smile. I nodded and walked off to my room. I layed on my bed, thinking about the fight. What did I even do wrong to trigger her in the first place? I thought to myself. Insat there for a moment when another thing struck me. In fact I dont even remember what happened the day before at all pretty much! I thought to myself as I sat up. I remember a little bit of what happened in the morning during breakfast but... after that everythings foggy. When did I go to skylars? Why was I there? I continued to ask myself as I slowly got up and started pacing. What did she mean when she said I passed out? I felt dizzy? I continued to question. I paused as I thoughts back to the insults she screamed at me earlier.

"let's be honest you probably only asked me out because you can't get anyone else better to go out with you because thats how pathetic you are!"

I sighed thinking about that word. "Pathetic". I really am pathetic arnt i? O can't even remember what happened yesterday! I stood in silence. Her mood. It changed so quickly. She started off so happy when she came into the room, then it suddenly changed to aggression before switching back to this calm tone. I- I don't understand. What did I do!? I screamed at myself in my head as I punched the wall of my room. I had closed my eyes and remained with my head against the wall along with my fist.. My head started to pound again causing me to open my eyes in shock.
I took a shaky breath realizing what I just did. I looked at my wall seeing no marks which was good. Sighing in relief I started to head back to my bed before tensing up when someone knocked on my door. I remained silent not trusting my voice. Thats when something else struck me with a ton of bricks. I'm scared, why am I so scared? I was also scared of Skylar earlier with no reason to be afraid... I thought to myself, I heard this muffled talking but didn't budge. Didn't speak. I was too caught up in my own thoughts. If I have no resion to be scared, why am I scared? Why can't I move? What happened yesterday? Why was she so happy this morning if I passed out? In fact... why didn't she notify the others?! Why didn't she take me to the hospital or something if I did! My thoughts ranted. Sounds were muffled, my breathing quickened. I'm... panicking? Why am I panicking!? There's no reason to panic! My thoughts continued to dominate everything. What- am I going insain!? What happened! I dont understand, why? How? When? Skylar- I- I dont understand, I dont understand,I dont understand, I dont understand, I dont understand, I dont understand, I dont understand, I dont understand, I dont understand, I DONT- "KAI" I snapped out of my thoughts, my vision blurry. "Wha?" I muttered. My mind felt so foggy. I felt tired... exhausted? "Hey, hey Kai dont worrie... breath... its just me and cole. The others arnt here right now." Someone mumbled as I felt hands on my shoulders, rubbing then slowly. I know that voice anywhere. "Morro?" I asked weakly. Why do I sound so tired? I thought to myself. "Hey... its ok, breath. Focus on breathing." Coles voice spoke up calmly. I closed my eyes and took deep breaths. Feeling the throbbing in my head and the nausea slowly return as my body became more relaxed. I sank to the ground, feeling to dizzy to stand. I opened my eyes seeing Cole and Morro sitting infront of me with worried expressions. "You ok bud?" Cole asked. I nodded slowly. "What- was that?" Morro asked hesitantly. I sat there in silence for a moment contemplating before getting up and walking towards the door. I looked outside to make sure no one was listening before shutting and locking the door. I turned around and saw Morro and cole standing there, both confused. I took a deep shaky breath, hoping my voice wouldn't betray me. "I'm going to tell you both something... but, I dont want either of you to tell the others. Please.." I mumbled. They both nodded. "And no stirring up trouble." I added. They both nodded in silence again. "Bafore I explain... can you tell me what just happened?" I asked confused. I didn't understand what just happened.  Cole and Morro looked at each other before Cole spoke up. "I think. You just had a panic attack." He mumbled as he walked closer to me. "What? How?" I asked even more confused. Morro walked over and grabbed Cole and I, leading us to the bed and motioning for me to sit down. I did so without a second thought. Cole sat beside me, while Morro continued to stand. "From what we can tell. I came to your room and knocked on your door because I wanted to check on you after this morning. You didn't respond so I knocked again, no response. Then Cole came down the hallway because he was going to tell you and I the others left on some errands. Since you weren't responding we wanted to make sure you were alright so we opened the door." Morro stated. Cole nodded. "You were just... standing there, as if you were frozen, shaking, cold. You kept muttering, I dont understand, over and over" Cole stated worriedly. I sighed and put my head in my hands. Rubbing it. The pain starting to become unbearable at this point. "Kai... Morro and I arnt like the others. We knew something else was wrong as soon as we saw you. The others may have brushed it off but we didnt... and this incident only proves things further. Whats wrong? You can trust us." Cole spoke softly next to me. I felt confident around them. It was as if, all my fears had just been blown away with the wind and buried in the rock. I looked up at them. "I'll tell you, but you can't tell anyone. Nomater what. Ok?" I made sure they wouldint tell the others. I just wanted this between us three. They both nodded. "We promise."

Ahhh we got two boys! Yes I'm throwing these three together! Don't judge me!