The Bite-Chapter 15

Recap
'"Oh I was really tired last night and forgot" he mumbled.

Remus smiled and walked over to him placing a soft kiss on his head.

"I hope you know Wednesday is gonna be a living hell"'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Remus was right. It was one day before the full moon and he was miserable. His ears hurt like hell, Harry had a massive headache all day. So he was not looking forward to potions there was always a potion exploding in that class.

Nevertheless, he went in and sat in his seat. Rubbing his temples as he heard thousands of footsteps.

Harry immediately turned upon feeling a presence behind him. It was just Draco so he sighed.

"Are you okay Harry?" Draco asked sitting next to him. Harry sighed, rubbing his head as he nodded.

As the door banged against the stone wall it echoed louder in Harry's ears, he let out a small whimper as his hands squished his ears more.

"Today you will be making Felix elixir it is a complicated process so be careful I don't need my classroom up in flames," Snape said with his signature sneer. Draco went to the back of the room to get the cauldron while Harry gathered the ingredients.

"OI potter bring me back a rabbit when you go for your moonwalk!" Ron shouted causing Harry to flinch.

"Will you just shut up for once please you weasel, no one cares I am tired of you constantly bullying me. We used to be friends what happened, why now eh?" Harry barked back anger flashing in his eyes.

Ron took a few steps back. "He's gonna eat me!" He yelled loudly to the point where it caused a ringing in his ear

Snape has had enough of Weasley "Mr. Weasley to professor dumbledore's office now!" He shouted pointing at the door. Harry had sat in the corner as he whimpered because of the pain in his ears. Everyone was crowding him trying to see if he was okay. It was so overwhelming, he started crying and rocking back and forth trying to calm down.

Soon Helio Botame came and started to shoo everyone away. It didn't help much but people weren't crowding him now.

Snape had crouched onto Harry's eye level "potter do you need to step outside? You don't look well" he said stating the obvious. Harry nodded.

"B-bring me to Remus please" he cried as he shakily stood up. Some Gryffindors were laughing just made it all the more humiliating.
But soon they exited the classroom and made it to Lupin's office luckily this was his free hour. Snape softly knocked.

"Yes, what is it?" He asked opening the door. Harry looked up and weakly smiled at him "oh Harry love what happened?" He questioned bringing his lover into his arms.

"So loud," Harry said burying his head into Remus' chest. Remus smiled softly "Sh sh sh, it's alright why don't you go lay down on the sofa" Remus said leading Harry to the couch.

He then went back to Snape "what happened?" Lupin asked his calm demeanor dropping and staring the dungeon dweller straight in the eyes looking for signs of deceit.

"Well I dunno I was getting ready to start the lesson, I walked in then when I explained what we were making Malfoy went to get the cauldron then Weasley start yelling at Harry and guess it just worsened everything for him" Severus explained more to himself than to Remus.

Remus nodded "I told him it would be hell" but soon Remus started walking into the room and rummaging around his desk drawers. "What are you looking for?" Snape asked, "calming draught" was the reply he got. Finally, Lupin found what he needs.