8 | third floor

Daphne, Pansy, Theo, Blaise and Cora were in their common room after classes. They were kinda bored since they had already finished their homework, so Cora decided to teach them and play the game 'Would You Rather'. The game was full of weird, random and fun questions; they were having a great time.

"My turn", said Cora. "Would you rather jump off a cliff or...", she thought for a moment. "Drink dragon pee." The group laughed and before anyone could answer, an angry Draco came through the door, followed by Crabbe and Goyle.

They all stopped laughing as Draco spoke. "You won't believe what's happened! It's completely unfair!"

"First of all, first years aren't even allowed a broom", Draco exclaimed as he paced in front of the fireplace. He muttered things to himself about how Potter was dumb and how 'his father would hear about this'.

Blaise and Cora glanced at each other, silently asking who would calm him down. Cora sighed, stood off the couch and grabbed Draco by the shoulders so he would look at her. Draco visibly relaxed and stared deeply into her eyes.

"What are you talking about, Dray?", asked Cora.

No one had called him that before. He usually hated nicknames, but coming from Cora he actually liked it a lot.

Not breaking eye contact with her, he answered. "Your brother is the new Gryffindor seeker."

"What?!", everyone said.

~

Cora was walking around the hallways, trying to find her brother. She had left the common room with the promise to her friends that she would find out what happened and how it was possible that Harry became Gryffindor's seeker.

Contrary to Draco, she actually wanted to congratulate Harry and ask how he went from being in trouble to being a part of his house quidditch team.

"Have you heard? Harry Potter is the new Gryffindor seeker. I always knew he would do well", gossiped a ghost as he passed flying over Cora. "It's such a shame her sister isn't doing so well... I suppose we know which one is the underachieving twin."

Cora glared at the ghost without him noticing. She was not the underachieving twin. He'll regret saying that. Mark my words, Cora thought as she continued to look for her brother.

~

Cora finally found him in the courtyard with Weasley.

"Quidditch is great", said Ron to Harry. "Best game there is, and you'll be great too."

"But I've never even played quidditch", said Harry worriedly. "What if I make a fool of myself?"

"Now, where did all your self confidence go, brother?", said Cora as she came close to them. "Congratulations", she smiled and hugged him. Cora then turned to Ron. "Weasley", she greeted with a small scowl on her face.

He was about to say something, probably insulting, when Hermione suddenly appeared next to them. "You won't make a fool of yourself... it's in your blood."

~

Cora followed Hermione with Harry and Ron. She wanted to see what she meant. On the way there, Harry told her how Professor McGonagall had seen him fly, introduced him to Oliver Wood, the Gryffindor captain, and made him part of the team.