The news

It's been two weeks since their last date at the amusement park. Y/N and Jennie were growing closer to each other as the days passed.

They couldn't resist seeing each other every day, whether it was facetime or personally meeting at different spots. As for physical attraction, Jennie admitted that she loved to feel Y/N's soft lips on hers.

Y/N wasn't in the denial either. She was mesmerized by the way Jennie kissed her, even though it didn't have any further motive, she was thoroughly satisfied with it. Somedays, it would've been Jennie straddling her and kissing the hell out of the girl and other days it was full of soft pecks and lots of cuddling.

Today was a day off for Jennie. After she started going to her promotions again, she couldn't get the best of her nights of sleep.

"Yah! Unnie, tell us about your date! What did she do?" Lisa asked, eager.

Jennie munched onto her popcorns and smiled teasingly, saying, "It's a secret. Now shut up and let me watch the movie."

Jisoo insisted that today they have a sleepover at Jennie's and relax a little. Rosé sneakily slipped off a few beer cans from her house and now they were sitting in Jennie's house theatre, watching Frozen, again.

"Yah, Mandu. Tell us! We are very happy for you both but cut us some slack, please. We are your best friends-- and if it wasn't for us, you both wouldn't have been here," Jisoo argued as they paused the movie and stared at Jennie.

Jennie rolled her eyes and sighed. "Fine. I'll tell you," she obliged.

The girls cheered and sat closer to her, listening attentively. Jennie gazed down at her friends and smiled, saying, "She took me to her favorite place. It was a type of cliff outside the city, where you could see as far as your eyes wander."

"Ooh, romantic. Then, what?" Lisa commented.

"Then, she made me some homemade sandwiches-- which were very delicious-- and some fruit juice. It was all basic, but somehow... it couldn't compare to the dates I've been to before," Jennie narrated while pinning her knees closer to her chest.

"When are you gonna take me to somewhere like that?" Rosé asked and pouted at her girlfriend. Lisa awed in and simply pecked her lips, saying, "I've better plans for us, babe..."

Jisoo gagged at the scene and then said, "Get a room, you guys..."

"Not until we are married," Rosé replied and smiled at Lisa.

Jennie snickered at the scene and continued, "We were holding hands all the time as we talked about her family and friends. She is a pretty cheerful person, like, with her presence I felt my problems far away. With her it felt like, we were the only one in the world."

"Did you guys kiss?!" Lisa asked with a loud voice. Rosé smacked the back of her head and she whined. "Why do you always hit my head?"

"You deserve it, hun," Rosé replied.

"I'm gonna leave that part out," Jennie said and shrugged off her shoulders. Lisa groaned in frustration and said, "Aw, come on!"

Jisoo sighed out and switched on the movie as they all settled back in their seats. Jennie was now staring far off in the space while reminiscing the steamy encounter they had.

Y/N's hands around her waist as she straddled her on the ground. Panting heavily, their tongues tangled with each other. She couldn't get over the fact that how much of a good kisser Y/N was. The way she sucked on her lips, the way she traced her fingers down her back, the way she left her for wanting more.