It's true love

"Jongin, my favorite artist! Come in! Come in!" a short man with a fedora hat on his head and a cigar in his right hand was sitting in his executive chair.

Jongin smiled and entered the room with the door closing behind him. He tugged on his blazer and settled in front of the desk.

"Hello, sir. How have you been?" he greeted.

The man laughed and said, "Just a casual day as your CEO and a helper behind your success. How is the plan going?"

Jongin intertwined his fingers and rested them on the desk before replying, "The plan is going smoothly, sir. Now I have to talk to her and then she will not be able to deny me."

"Good. Good. I'm impressed by your precision, kid," the CEO complimented and Jongin said, "Thank you, sir."

"I love your determination. To bring her down and raise your name in the charts. You really are evil."

Jongin chuckled and said, "Success is hard-earned, but why work hard when you can work smart?"

The CEO laughed uproariously and said, "I love the way you think, Jongin. I am willing to help you all as long as it profits my business."

"Don't worry about that sir. Your business will flourish after the money and power I'll have when I reach the top," Jongin said and ended up laughing along in a manic way.

~~~

"Y/N? Babe? Where are you?" Jennie's voice echoed as she stood in between an empty road. She looked around her surroundings and found a lot of cars rushing past her.

She found herself wincing and trembling at the loud horns and fast speed of the cars. She clutched on her ears and looked around with a pounding heart. She wanted Y/N, but she couldn't find her.

Walking in a straight line, she found that there were people who were looking at her in a disgusting way. She felt herself shrinking in her skin when she heard them talking.

"Isn't that Kim Jennie who cheated on her boyfriend?"

"Yeah. I mean, how could she do it? Didn't she feel a little embarrassment after doing it?"

"Look how shameless she is! Walking in front of us and acting all innocent when we all know she is not!"

"God! I hate her so much! How is she living after breaking someone's heart?"

Jennie found herself on the brink of crying with all those comments and holding onto her ears. She crouched down while her breathing came in ragged. Eyes shut closed while her lips quivered in fear.

"Jennie?"

She opened her eyes and looked up, saying, "Y-Y/N? Y/N?!"

Jennie instantly stood up and looked around shouting, "Y/N!! Where are you?!"

"I'm here, Jen!"

She looked to her side and found Y/N waving at her while wearing a beautiful smile on her face. Jennie found herself calming down a little and she said, "Y/N! What are you doing there?"

"I can't hear you! Wait, let me come over there!" Y/N shouted back and she walked forward, crossing the street.

Jennie's heart jumped in her chest as she thought she could finally be safe and secure in her arms. She looked at Y/N who was walking towards her but somehow, everything turned into slow motion.

She furrowed her brows in perplexion and said, "Y/N...?"

A shrieking horn pierced through her thoughts and she snapped her head to the right. Her mouth agape and eyes wide in horror as she saw a black car, coming with an insane speed. She looked at Y/N and then at the car.