Somi and Lisa's adventure

Let's rewind down a bit.

"Lisa! Psst! Wake up dammit!" Somi whisper-yelled in Lisa's ear which made the latter stir in her sleep.

"Somi, let me sleep..." Lisa muttered before turning to the other side and sleeping again.

Somi stood straight and rolled her eyes. She checked her wristwatch and it was 6:30 in the morning. They have to reach Jackson's house at seven.

Getting nothing better in mind, Somi snatched the comfortable blanket away from Lisa.

"Yah! Somi-- Mmpf!"

Somi immediately clamped her hand on her mouth and shushed her aggressively. "You're gonna wake up, Rosé! Stop complaining and get in the living room in five minutes."

Lisa gestured for her to remove her hand, which she did. Lisa took in a deep breath and nodded, giving a thumbs up. She quietly stood up from the bed, trying not to wake Rosye who was sleeping beside her, and tip-toed to the bathroom.

Somi was already in the living room and pacing around to wait for her partner-in-crime.

"Sorry, I'm a bit late. I couldn't find the toothpaste in the bathroom," Lisa said as she walked up to Somi.

"Let's go. We are going in my car," Somi said and started to walk towards the door but Lisa held her arm.

She turned around and asked, "What now?"

Lisa rested her hand on her stomach and replied, "I'm hungry."

Somi rolled her eyes and said, "I'm gonna buy you something from outside. Happy?"

Lisa unintentionally jumped in excitement and followed Somi out of the penthouse and reach her car. They both silently sat in the car while Lisa guided her to Jackson's house route.

They made a stop at a grocery store and Lisa bought a cup of noodles for herself. Somi also got a cup of coffee to brighten up her energy.

"Ahh... these noodles are amazing!" Lisa said and slurped on her noodles.

Somi carefully drove her car and sipped on her coffee. She looked around her surroundings and asked, "Where to next?"

"Take the next left from the next crossing and we'll reach there," Lisa said.

After fifteen minutes of drive, they finally reached Jackson's apartment. Reaching up to his front door, Lisa rang up the bell and the door opened.

"Brother! Good morning!" Lisa greeted him with a smile and a hug which he reciprocated.

Somi reached forward and shook his hand, saying, "Jeon Somi. Y/N's friend. It's nice to meet you."

Jackson firmly shook her hand and replied, "It's a pleasure to meet you. Now let's get inside and start working."

They both nodded at him and followed him inside his house. Walking to the living room, they found many pizza boxes and beer cans lying here and there. Jackson turned around and sheepishly replied, "I, uh, had a party last night with a bunch of my friends."

"It's okay as long as we get what are we looking for," Somi said and he nodded.

Jackson gestured for them to follow upstairs and then opened door to a room. He switched on the lights and Lisa said, "Damn... This is the cleanest room I have seen in your existence."

"Shut up, Lisa. Now what is her phone number, "he asked and sat in front of a couple of computers.

Somi took out her phone and recited Y/N's number which he typed in his computer. He cracked his knuckles, saying, "Let's rock, baby."