Babe and her beautiful

"Well done, Jongin," a gruff voice boomed from the phone.

Jongin smirked and replied, "All thanks to your help, sir. I'll never let her get ahead of me... And after this scandal, I think her carrier is already going down by now."

"Great. Keep it up. I'll tell the CEO about the new events."

"I'll talk to you later, Sehun," Jongin said and hung up the phone. He leaned back in his lounge chair and sipped up his beer.

Letting out a refreshing sigh, he said, "Now it's time for the next move. Wait for me, baby..."

~~~

The rays of sunshine crept through the silhouette curtains and Y/N stirred up in her sleep. But something stopped her from moving. She grudgingly opened her eyes to see Jennie's arm tightly wrapped around her waist and their legs tangled under the sheet.

Y/N couldn't help but smile while looking at the latter, sleeping peacefully, hopefully after many sleepless nights.

She turned to her right and gazed at the singer's face lovingly. Her chest fluttered with the flashbacks of their last night encounter. A night full of passion and desire and no other feeling to be known.

Caressing her soft cheek, Y/N moved closer and placed a chaste kiss on her lips, and said, "I love you, Jennie."

Her heart thundered in her chest after saying it out loud but a piece of her feared to let the girl know for real. She imagined the worst-case scenario and quickly shook her head, removing all the opposing thoughts.

Y/N placed a last warm kiss on her forehead and sat up in the bed, stretching up her limbs. She looked around the room to see their clothes lying everywhere. Chuckling quietly, she slipped out of the sheets and to the bathroom.

After getting a quick hot shower and getting changed into Jennie's spare clothes, Y/N cleaned up the bedroom and walked down the kitchen to prepare breakfast.

Reaching down in the kitchen, Y/N opened up her phone and saw a few messages from Jisoo.

*****

Jisoo: Hey, Y/N

Jisoo: Everything fine? Is Jennie feeling fine?

Y/N: Hey, Jisoo

Y/N: Yeah, everything's fine and Jennie's fine too.

Jisoo: That's great. I'll talk to you later. Take care :)

Y/N: OK. Take care :)

*****

Putting away her phone, Y/N got herself an apron and got on work. Preparing French omelet and bread with some orange juice. She put all of them in a tray and also an asprin for any sort of pain.

Quietly opening the door, Y/N peeked in and saw Jennie cuddling close to a pillow and sleeping deeply. She put the tray on the bedside table and sat on the edge of the bed, next to Jennie.

"Hey, Jen. Wake up. I made you breakfast," Y/N said while shaking her shoulder a little. She leaned in and pressed a kiss to her cheek and whispered, "Good morning, Jen."

When she pulled apart, she chuckled at Jennie's smiling face and the soft sounds she made. Jennie stretched in her bed and laid back in her bed while facing the ceiling. She slowly opened her eyes and squinted them at the brightness of the room.