Chapter 10

Eddy had been in the hospital for almost a year now, getting the treatment needed. Even so, Brett would still visit him and be there to keep him entertained. Eddy was forever thankful for him because without Brett, he wouldn’t be able to survive this chaos.

“Hey, I’m just gonna go to the toilet real quick.” Brett said as he went out.

Eddy let him and stayed in bed. He wished that he could bring his violin but he didn’t want to be a bother in the hospital with his violin playing. Oh how he missed it though.

After a while, he started to feel weird. His vision started to get blurry and it felt like his head was spinning. He looked around and held his head, hoping it would lessen the pain but it was getting worse.

As Eddy tried to hold his head, he heard the door click. He tried to look at it but only saw a figure. He then immediately knew that was Brett as he heard him rush to him and ask “Hey, Are you okay??”

“No, my head is spinning for some reason.” Eddy tried to keep his head up but the pain was starting to get unbearable.

“Don’t worry, I’m gonna call the nurse, just stay there alright.” Eddy could sense his friend was getting worried for him.

Eddy was now tearing up as he felt his head hurt and spin all at the same time. He couldn’t stay up anymore and closed his eyes. He couldn’t figure out what was happening but everything just became dark. The only sound he could hear was Brett who was screaming his name along with a beeping sound.

Then everything faded.