20: A Step Into Time

A/N: So ain't no one was going to tell me Goblin aka Guardian: the Lonely and Great God was go f**k me up like that [points to me curled up with tissues and chest pain to a week ago] no warning huh. When I tell yall I was crying over any little thing after that show I do not lieeeee, my heart had to rebuild its ice walls. How do some of yall walk around with your heart on your sleeve like?? Lol anyway, see you at the bottom.

Things that could not be named and yet felt exist all over the world, regardless of where you stood or the time in which your heart beats. I myself have experienced the odd and unimaginable within the boundaries of inhumane and beastly. Perhaps that was why my mind was struggling to take in the image in front of me, to come up with a logical or at least understandable theory of what my eyes beheld, while my instincts warned me of the creatures I had allowed myself to be surrounded by.

What I needed to travel stood behind two beings, looking as mystical and out of place as a magical door that connected one existence to the other was expected to appear. Clouds glowing with pale shades of blue and purple, shimmering stars and fading color surrounded it. Simply looking at the door gave me an uneasy feeling, the magic pulsed with a life of its own. All this time I had needed to get a hold of my own power, to regain the control-the will- to live and the drive to do so. I had that now. Standing before the door, I could now accept that I could actually return home, even if the home and the people I knew were no longer there to welcome me. I stood before my truth and it sat on my chest with brute force. I was going home.

As if the emotional aspect was not enough to preoccupy my mind, I had my instincts trying to pin point the two beings in front of me that gave off as much stifling power as the door behind them. I knew on instincts alone that the man before me was the same creature from before, he was not hostile in his stance, arms behind his back as he studied me back. I caught the shade of vibrant blue and immediately felt the back of my neck heating in a chilling way. Seeing the man holding that immense amount of power in person was worse. Seeing him standing there knowing the chaos and power he held standing so tranquil was worse. He was undeniably a male authoritative figure with combat skills and from what I've gathered, the only one who would not stay dead. Technically, the same could be said about me, but the time period between unconscious and awake was too far apart to be considered a threat to anyone.

The woman perched on the broken pillar and scanned us three with an unreadable expression, cool brown eyes not giving anything away. She had her hair pushed back, a few strands out framing her face Who was this? I glanced at the Alpha Wolf to find his eyes on me already. There was no change in his facial expression, and yet I could almost feel change in the air. Something had changed in a second. I leaned back and looked back over in the direction of the woman, not planning to keep my eyes off of him, but wanting to see if she would give off that same hostile feeling as the man, and found myself growing at her grin. She was looking at Venom, the smile on her face transformed her from a cool woman with an unreadable air to a young woman in glee, teeth bared in a wolfish grin.

"How could you leave without saying good bye to the main character?" Was the last thing I expected to come out of her mouth. I heard two simultaneous groans take place behind and in front of me. I blinked.

"Hello Vivian." Venom said beside me, amusement clear in his voice. I turned to gawk at him, finding a large grin on his face, fangs out and all. 

'Vivian', did not shudder or flinch at his voice. Stretching her legs out, she jumped out, landing gracefully on her feet before walking over to us. She wore loose sweat pants and a tight long sleeve, black top, and flat ankle boots that looked similar to the type her partner wore. She was slightly shorter than me, but the male walking behind her silently like a shadow was most definitely tall, but not Venom tall.