the visit | dsmp

Dream smp fanfiction
Spoiler warning for the dsmp!!
(the characters do not belong to me):
what if dream was like the human embodyment of dream xd and he' d go on missions for him or at least had to report back to the god.

Word count: 687

*Dream XD - pov*

It' s been a while since i have heard anything from him, he thought sourly. He kind of missed his little creation.

Eventhough George was his friend now and he liked hanging out with the small human very much, it didn't mean, that George understood him as well as dream would. His jokes made the little blob laugh as did his (sometimes) over the top pranks. Nobody else would laugh to his sense of humor. Instead they often got traumatised or scared...

XD decided it was time for dream to report to him. After all dream and his blobs were also his eyes and ears on the server.

He called upon a few of dreams mini blobs to ask where their master might be. Their big smiles momentarily turned into frowns as they told him that dream was in a prison. Wait... he was in prison?!

Dream XD knew that he had given his little creature many of his maybe not so good character traits but were it really that many? Also hadn't he gifted dream the book so that it would make up for his none ending missions and he could get the attention of other server inhabitents?

If he thought about it it would probably make sense in the perspective of his subjects that live on his server to lock dream away. But honestly he didnt want to do that.

The god kind of felt bad for his little blob, whom he hadn't spent much time with lately. He knew how fast the small dream felt lonely, after all dream XD did get lonely too and dream was still a part of him.

He sighed. Maybe it was time to pay a visit to his small selfreplica...
He comanded the blobs to bring him to their master. Moments later he was ontop of the prison.

It was big and well crafted, like something his dream would probably construct himself. The thought of being imprisoned in something which you built yourself made his heart heavy.

The god made sure that he was invisible before he let himself glide through the ceiling and floors into dreams prison cell.

He was surprised to find that dream wasn't alone. The blobs hadn't told him that technoblade was here too.

Curious as the god was he watched his little green blob interact with his roomate. He wasn't to happy to see dreams mask laying broken in the corner of the room. After all it was one of his first gifts to his creation.

His eyes traced the small injuries that littered dreams face and arms with something like worry and he decided, he'd intervene if some one wanted to end the life of his dream and dreams friend.

XD knew he couldn't directly intervene due to the codex he had sworn apon, but he could try.

He looked around the bare cell and found it awfully sad that there wasn't much to see.

Immediatly he felt the need to gift them something. But what? Weapons? A mirrow that leads to the outside? Food that never ends and expires? Armor? Maybe they should just decide for themselves...

The god took a small breath and made himself visible. He explained to his stunned subjects that they could wish for anything they wanted.

'A bell' came it from the half piglin. Dream looked at his roommate in a mix of flabbergasted and absolutely horrified. It was then that XD decided he found the thought of a bell in that small cell somehow funny.

So he gifted them a bell. A loud one. Then he disappeared while feeling how his little blob went from sad and hopeless to kind of amused and annoyed.

The god counted this as a success and thought about who else he could visit.

After all he was still bored.