somehow familiar | song of achilles

Patrochilles fanfiction

Reincarnation au! / modern au

If you haven't finished the book you don't need to worry there aren't any spoilers ;)

None of these characters are mine

Word count: 242 words

*Achilles (ace) pov*

The auditorium was big and full of people but somehow our eyes met.

Our eyes met and for a second my heart stopped. Dread bore a pit in my stomach and my throat closed tight.
His hazel eyes were painfully familiar. In them i saw the same confused reckognition that i felt too.

My body ached to hold him. To run my hands through his brown curls. To leave a trail of kisses on his tanned skin.

He was a stranger, but still...
He was much more than that. It scared me how much i longed to be near him.

I didn't even notice that i stood up from my seat and made my way over to him, almost running like there wasn't enough time.

I came to stop standing infront of him nervous smile gracing my lips. This was the first time in my life that i was this nervous.

He looked at me a bit confused but i could also see that what i felt was mutual.

"Hi. My name is Ace. Um... i'm sorry but i feel like i know you from somewhere..."

Frowning he answered: "I have the same feeling too."

He stuck one of his unruly curls behind his ear before reaching into his bag and pulling out a fig.

"Hello. My name is Patrick. You can call me Pat.

Want one?"