Are you happy now? | mha

Mha fanfiction

Todoroki family angst
Trigger warning: mentions of abuse; death; spoilers !!

(None of the characters are mine )

Word count: 1609 words

*Dabi's pov*

The villain dabi layed spralled out on the new couch in the corner of the bar listening to the news on the radio.

The couch was kind of hard and the news didn't really interest him but there wasn't much to do other than lazing around. The others were on a mission he hadn't have to come to so he instead stayed behind.

Suddenly a name caught his attention. He jumped up from the uncomfortable couch and turned up the volume of the radio.

"... yesterday evening the 16-year-old boy todoroki shoto son of number 1 hero endeavor was pronounced dead.

The reason for this early death of the youngest family member is not yet made public.

Endeavor instead announced that he is taking a break for a few days to be with his wife and his other children. Our heart goes out to the grieving family during this hard time.

Now to todays traffic..."

Dabi couldn't think straight for a seconde. He stared at the radio repeating the words in his head over and over again like a mantra.

His so-called mAsTerpiEce. Dead. When dabi finally could wrap his head around that fact his lips tugged into a devilish smile that grew fast into a hysterical and loud laugh. He felt like he was high and danced through the room in a state of utter insanity.

After a while he had to stop to catch his breath, euphoria still cursing through his body. It was then dabi decided he wanted to go to the funeral. Just so he might be able to see his father ball out his eyes about how much time was wasted on this child when dabi knew for a fact as the first born he could have done a way better job than his half n half brother.

So came it that three days later at the funeral of shoto todoroki a villain sat at the back of the funeral hood pulled down deep and crazed smile on his face.

Through his sources dabi had found out when and where the funeral was held and had snuck in. Aside from his siblings and endeavor that sat in the front row a few pro heroes like hawks and eraserhead were there. Also the whole class 1a. But most only stayed for the ceremony and then left after giving their condolences.

While many cried or just looked straight up depressed dabi watched everything with disinterest. He was more interested in staying in the background maybe finding out who had killed sho- uhm the todoroki boy.

After the ceremony everyone went outside to give the todoroki family their condolences. Dabi watched from behind the gradually smaller getting  crowd what was happening.

He stood half behind a tree which made him almost melt in with his surroundings and let him go undiscovered. But still... he felt like he was being watched.

"What are you doing here, Touya?"

Dabi swirled around ready for a fight when he suddenly came face to face with a young woman. It was none other than fuyumi, his younger sister. He froze, staring into her tired blue eyes that had dark bags underneath them.

"How-how did you-"

"So you really are touya..." she sighed looking down and rubbing her forehead. Dabi remembered that that was something she used to do when she was sick of her siblings antics. So, she didn't change that much...