One of the worst things to happen | batfam

Batfam - fanfiction
(this one is longer)

( none of these characters are mine) :
Only Dick (18), Tim(15), Jason(17) and Damien(12)

Dick Angst

Trigger warning: mentioning of s*xual ass*ult

Word count: 1670 words

*Jasons pov*

Normally i am all for partying till daylight, but Dick promised he'd help me prank the demon spawn when he wakes up because Bruce and Alfred aren't home. And if we would have wanted to do that he'd have needed to sleep at least for 2 hours.

So now i'm currently sitting infront of dickheads room at 3am in the morning angrily waiting for the boy wonder who said he'd be here at 1am.
I do usually consider myself patient but i still don't like to wait for two hours only because some one couldn't get their ass out of a nightclub.

I hear the door to the manor shut downstairs but i don't bother to look up at my brother whom i hear trudging up the stairs. Instead i glare holes in the carpet and wait for him to reach his room so i can throw some insults into his face.

That might not be the most mature thing to do but it's too early to think about what's mature and what isn't and i'm too annoyed to anyway.

When his shoes come to halt in front of me i sigh and stand up crossing my arms in the process. This is an one in a lifetime opportunity to play dissapointed at the golden boy who never comes late. So i let my voice carry a little bit of this dissapointment.

"Took you long enough" i say harshly and raise my head to give him one of those looks. But as I take in his appearance i can feel my angry expression turn into a worried one. The insults i had picked out for him die in my throat.

His hair is a mess just like his Outfit he had picked out and that was clearly forcefully half ripped of his body. His blue eyes avoid looking directly at me. They carry a rather haunted look in them.

Something just isn't right.
He looks spooked and as if he is in some kind of trance which scares the crap out of me. Dick's never scared!

As i take a step towards him he seems to startle out of his trance like state. His eyes grow big as he stumbles backwards, hands in the air ready to stop me. I freeze.

"Woah there dickie! You ok?" I hold my hands up to show i mean no harm as i ask him that. He seems to calm down a bit. He lets his hands sink down to his sides and blinks a few times.

"Jason?", his voice breaks a little as he seemingly starts to reckognize me, eyes still big as plates. He looks frightened. He takes a shaky breath and i can see how tears form in his eyes.

Just as his legs apparently decide to give out i catch him and hold him close to me while my big brother cries silently in my arms.

I try to calm him down but my heart clenches with worry as i watch him break down while tightly holding onto me.

"Dickiebird what happened?"

it's been a while since I called him this nickname, but it gives the feeling of familiarity and stability.

He shakes his head against my shoulder. He then looks at me and i see him searching for the right words.

"I-i... s-she was on t-top of me a..and..just wouldn't stop... touching...and i couldn't, i couldn't stop her... why couldn't i stop her?", comes his broken answer as realization hits me hard and my blood freezes.

"Are you saying you were...?", i ask him quietly and am horrified when he hesistantly nods. Shit.

I swallow hard before i pull my big brother back into a tight embrace. My blood is boiling and i have to concentrate on every bit of selfcontrol that i can muster, so that i don't run off trying to find the person who did this to Dickiebird kill her.