Author's Note

Author’s Note

            Well, it’s done.  I can’t really believe another story is over.  I feel as if I just started Leila and David’s story, even though I actually did three years ago.  It’s been five years since I started The Art of Mending Memories, too.  Time flies, right?

            Thank you to everyone who read even one chapter of my story.  I always appreciate any sort of input or comments.  I know I’m horrible at posting chapters, but I would not have been able to write any of this without my readers for motivation.  You all got me through my writer’s blocks and it is because of you this story was created to its finish.  So thank you, thank you, thank you.

            For those of you who read this because you enjoyed Kaelyn and Aaron’s story, I hope I did not disappoint here.  They may not have been the stars of the show, but they made some pretty important guest appearances.

            As to whether I’ll continue writing in this series…I haven’t decided yet.  I have plenty of ideas, but I may also want to try writing something else.  But for now, I’m taking a break from wattpad.  It isn’t fair to you readers that I never post.

            Thank you for your time, for sticking with me, and for believing in David and Leila.

Love, CC