First time for everything

You let out a sigh as you finished unpacking the last of your boxes, you layed on your bed and checked your phone 8:30 was the time. You turned off your phone and stared at the ceiling "Maybe I should say hi to my roommate" You thought "Hell, why not" you thought to yourself as you got up.

You made your way to his door and knocked on the door, the door opened and you were greeted by a boy around your age with blonde hair, red eyes he was wearing a black tank top and some sweat pants. you saw his muscles showing but you ignored it and looked at him with a smile "What?" He asked annoyed "Oh, um I just came to say Hi and thanks for the room" You said with a smile "Whatever" he replied you looked at him and ignored his attitude "I'm y/n l/!" You said formally "Tch, I'm Katsuki Bakugo" He said looking Down at you since you were a little shorter than him.

"Well it was nice meeting you-" you said but you were quickly greeted with his door slamming in your face, "Okay-" you whispered to yourself as you entered your room "Great I have school tomorrow" you thought to yourself "well I better get ready for bed" You said to yourself, you finished getting ready and headed to bed.

Time: 2:10 Am

You woke up to hear yelling you checked your phone to see it was two a.m.
"Get him you fucking Idiot!" You heard Bakugo yell you got up and walked to his room and furiously knocked on his door. "Give me a second guys my dumbass roommate is knocking" He said.

He opened the door and looked at you "What?" He asked "Could you keep it down I'm trying to sleep, because I have to get to school tomorrow and All I hear is you yelling" you said pissed at him "So?" He asked you looked at him "Ohhh, I swear your gonna get on my nerves" you said even more pissed.

"Heh, why don't you go back to your room and Deal with it" He said "How about you learn to respect people when Thier sleeping" you said "What did you say to me?!" He asked angrily "You heard me!" You replied to him, "I swear if I get my hands in you!" He said but you ignored him and went back into your room "Don't walk away from me!" He said "Oh, go suck a dick" you said slamming the door.

You sighed and went back to sleep, A few hours later your alarm started ringing you got up and entered the bathroom and got ready, you finished getting ready but you were still brushing your hair until you hear a loud knock on the door "Hey Dumbass, Hurry up I'm going to be late!" He yelled "One second" you said. (This is what you wore and this was your hair)

 (This is what you wore and this was your hair)

You opened the bathroom door to see Bakugo standing there "You can go now" you said rolling your eyes "Tch whatever" he said

You opened the bathroom door to see Bakugo standing there "You can go now" you said rolling your eyes "Tch whatever" he said. You entered the kitchen and Made breakfast you made some food for you and Bakugo and had your breakfast and got your backpack and water bottle and left.

You got to school and started your classes during lunch you made your way to the lunch hall when you heard someone call your name "Y/n!!" You turned around to see your best friend Amber "Heyy Ms girl" you said looking at her "girl what's up?" She asked "Nothing much how about you?" You asked "Damn same" she said "oh, I wanna give you a spare set of my keys Incase of any emergency" you said as you reached into your backpack "Alright, I'll see you at work right" she asked "Yeah" you said as you handed her the keys "I'll see you later, Bye!" Amber said "Bye" you said, You had lunch and returned to your classes your classes went by fast and you finished school early and went home

After school

You entered your apartment and heard silence complete silence you sighed and made your way to your bedroom "Time to get ready for work" You said, you entered your closet and changed for work and you were about to head out when you heard someone open the door and slam the door "Speak of the Devil" you said "Tch" he said ignoring you. You left for work and started working.

"Hey girl" Amber said "Heyyy" you replied, "you will not believe what happened with a customer and her nigga" she said "oh, spill bitch" you said interested. For most of the shift the store was empty so you and Amber were talking, after your shift you headed home to hear Bakugo yelling. You sighed and made your way to your room and drifted to sleep.

A year later