Nothing?! (short story)

A/n: Guys I lied to you this is the last chapter there will possibly be a part two but It might take a while since I have other stories I have to write (make sure to check some of them out. You might actually like it. I dunno ;)

Anyways let's get to this.

Y/n Pov

(sorry if I misspelled it. It's been long :)

I woke up with Katsuki sleeping. Today was our anniversary and I wanted to surprise him! I got out of bed I see him shift his body and mumble something

I go get ready by the time I'm finished Katsuki is sitting in the edge of the bed on his phone. I notice he's texting someone, he's chuckling as I sneak up behind him

"Happy Anniversary Katsuki." I whisper in his ear making his jump in scared

"What the fuck Y/n Don't creep up on me like that!" He yells making me flinch.

"I-I'm sorry Babe" I reply he sighs rolling his eyes.

"It's fine. What did you need?" He asks me.

"I just wanted to say Happy Anni-" I sat but he ignores me by checking his phone with a smile. I sigh and leave his bedroom.

A few hours later

Your Pov.

"Today Katsuki has been so distant from me. And everything I try to do never works. We went out today and when he saw his friend and I said Hi he said I was embarrassing him then he just straight up left me to go talk to his friends!" I vent to Amber.

"Girl it sounds like he might be cheating on. You." Amber says.

"Why would he be cheating me we've been togther for way to long!" I reply.

"Girl I'm just saying-" she says

"Your saying that I can't trust him?" I ask.

"Y/n your tripping I'll see you tonight." Amber says as she hangs up the phone.

"Y/n!" Katsuki calls me. He's been calling me by my name since last night. I don't know of it was something I did to upset him.

I head into his room and he looks at me as I look back at him.

"Yeah?" I ask

"What's going in with you today?" He asks

"What do you mean?" I reply

"You've been so Clingy recently. And you know that's not what I want from you." He says

"Fuck you Bakugou Katsuki. Today's out fucking anniversary and you're being a narcissistic asshole!" I yell

He rolls his eyes again at me and gets up.

"Y/n stop playing around with me. I know you're lying." He says as he makes his way to the door.

"Where are you going?" I ask.

"Out. It's none of your concern."

"What are you gonna do there?" I ask

"Nothing"

He says before leaving slamming the door in my face.

That night.

Everything was quiet as me, Katsuki's friends, Amber and his parents waited for him you open the door. We were planning a surprise party.

It was dark quiet. As we waited.

About a few minutes the door opened and I hear someone giggle.

"Are you sure she's not here?" A hear a girl say

"Yeah. That bitch is so clueless" He laughs as he turns on the lights.

He pulls the girl in and kisses her. As he makes his way down for her neck.

I sniffle getting thier attention as everyone looks at them.

"Y/n?!" He says shocked

"Nothing?! Huh?!" I scream at him with tears in my eyed as I push my way past them and leave the apartment...

A/n; sorry this was short but I'll be brainstorming a second book! New possible love interest? Maybe. Maybe not? Find out soon!

But seriously I wanna thank everyone who stayed with me while writing this story. Thank you.

I couldn't accomplish this with your help and love. Thank you guys.