Fun times

The next day you wake up to see Bakugo still cuddled up with you, a smile drew across your face but you stopped smiling when you looked down to notice that you stained Bakugo's bed with blood "Baby?" You said sitting up "Hm?" Bakugo said still tired "I accidentally stained your bedsheets with blood" you said looking at him "It's fine teddy bear, it's not your fault come on, try to get back to sleep" He said tiredly "But what about school, I mean I have school today and You have school today." You said

"Fuck school I mean we could skip a Day, we could both call our schools and call in sick" he said still tired "I guess your right" You said calming down a bit "Good now get the fuck back into bed" he said in a strict tone you laughed and got in bed with him. You felt him kiss you on the cheek and go back to sleep which is what you also did and you both slept for a few more hours. A few hours later you shifted your body around still a little tired to see Bakugo looking at with a smile.

"Morning teddy bear" He said "Morning" you replied with a smile, "Kisses?" You asked Bakugo laughed and kissed you, You got up from the bed to see the stain, you looked a little embarrassed and looked away from Bakugo "Hey I told you it was fine, it's just blood I can just wash it in the washer" He said you looked at him with a weak smile. Bakugo pulled you into cuddle and started to play with your hair "Baby, what are you doing?" You asked as he continued to play with your hair.

"Practicing doing hair just Incase we have a baby" He said jokingly making you laugh a bit, he started braiding your hair as you peaceful sat in his lap, you were sitting calmly in the seat when you got another cramp this time it really hurt that tears were steaming down your face "What's wrong teddy bear" Bakugo asked "another Cramp but this one really hurts" you said with more tears streaming down your face "Come here" he said you turned around to face him.

Bakugo looked at you and calmed you down, "You feel better now?" He asked "no, it still hurts a little" you replied "alright, I'm sorry if it didn't help" he said "Oh, no you did help alot, thank you baby" you said hugging him, "Your my hero" You said still hugging him, Bakugo blushed a little but didn't let you notice it "Wanna get some food?" He asked "Sure" You said, getting up and heading to the bathroom to get ready "Do you wanna order some food or do you wanna go out to get food?" He asked "Let's go out?" You suggested "Alright" He said.

You left the bathroom and wore this

You made your way to the living room where Bakugo was and looked at him "You can go now" You said, "You look beautiful" He said before left, you blushed a little and sat down a few minutes later Bakugo finished getting ready and both of you made y...

You made your way to the living room where Bakugo was and looked at him "You can go now" You said, "You look beautiful" He said before left, you blushed a little and sat down a few minutes later Bakugo finished getting ready and both of you made your way to the car, you sat down in the passenger seat while he sat in the driver's seat, He started driving while on the drive Bakugo put his hand on you thigh, you started to get flustered a little but let his hand stay there.

A few minutes later you arrived at your location (Your favorite place to eat) and entered you both ordered food and sat down and waited for the food, you were on your phone and so was Bakugo a few minutes later the food arrived and you Bakugo started to eat, after you both finished eating and left "Where to now?" He asked your eyes lit up when he asked what you wanted to do.

"Could we go on a walk?" You asked "Sure" He said as you both entered the car and made your way to the local park, a few minutes later you and Bakugo left the car a entered the park, "Strange, for once the park is pretty empty" you said "Yeah, there's only a few people" Bakugo added as you both continued to walk. Bakugo held your hand and you both started talking and walking while talking you heard a whine and stopped walking, which confused Bakugo.

"What's wrong?" He asked as he stopped walking "I think I hear something" You replied as you walked closer to the whining, when you got closer to the whining you saw a stray puppy in a bush, the puppy was dirty, sad and hurt "It's a puppy" you said looking at the puppy, "Whatever your about to ask me is a no" Bakugo said crossing his hands "Please, can we take the puppy home?" You asked "Didn't you hear me, I said whatever your about to ask me I'm going to say no" He said.

"Please baby?" You asked looking at him, Bakugo rolled his eyes and sighed "Fine, but the puppy is your responsibility" He said "Yay! Thank you baby!" You said excited, you turned to the puppy who was now inching closer to you. You smiled and put your hand out for the puppy to sniff, the puppy sniffed your arm and licked it. "Your so cute" you said with a smile "Tch" you heard Bakugo make a noise, you laughed and stood up as the puppy followed you.

"Baby?" You asked Bakugo as you, Bakugo and the puppy made your way to the car "Yes, teddy bear" he answered. "Could we stop at a pet shot to buy something's for the puppy?" You asked Bakugo sighed and laughed "Fine, let's go" he said as he entered the car, you sat in the front seat as you picked up the puppy and put the puppy on your lap.

You petted the puppy during the ride until you guys got to the pet store, after a few hours you finished getting everything and Bakugo, the puppy and you headed home.
As soon as you, and Bakugo got home the puppy started to run around the house which made you laugh a little "Come here puppy let's go give you a bath" You said "You owe be big time" Bakugo said under his breath.

"I know, I'll make it up to you, just pick what I need to do to repay you" You said giving him a kiss on the cheek. You walked away and gave the puppy a bath (this is what the puppy looks like btw)

 You walked away and gave the puppy a bath (this is what the puppy looks like btw)

A few days later