Friends or Lovers?

1 year later

You and Bakugo we're getting along, but you both still had fights at times but other than that you and Bakugo had grew close together.

Time: 11 am Saturday

You were sitting on the couch in the living room when Bakugo walked into the kitchen you noticed him and he noticed you "Good morning sleepyhead" you said "Shut up Dumbass" he said in a tired tone you giggled and continued to do what you were doing. "Hey are down to go to a party later tonight?" You asked Bakugo looked at you as you looked back at him "Sure" he said now looking away from you.

"Whose party?" He asked "Oh, a friend of mines party" you said "Who?" He asked you laughed "Amber" you replied "okay" he said walking to his room. A few hours later you were doing some school work and checked your phone and it was 8:00 pm, you got up from the bed and got ready for the party you decided to wear this

 A few hours later you were doing some school work and checked your phone and it was 8:00 pm, you got up from the bed and got ready for the party you decided to wear this

You finished getting ready and knocked on Bakugo's door "One second!" He yelled "Hurry up we're going to be late" You said. Bakugo opened the door and looked at you "happy I'm ready to go" he said looking at you "Whatever" you said rolling your eyes.
You and Bakugo got into the car and left you noticed Bakugo Blushing a little but you smiled and ignored it and stared at the window.

You and Bakugo got to the party and you knocked on the door to see Amber answering the door "Heyyyyy Ms girl" she said "Heyy girl what's up" You said with a smile Amber looked next to you to see Bakugo "I see you brought a plus one" She said "Yeah" you replied she laughed "Whatever just come inside" she said letting you and Bakugo in. You followed Amber to the kitchen where some other girls you knew were talking, you and Amber joined them a few hours later you noticed Bakugo talking to someone you were happy that he was being nice to someone.

You took a shot of your drink that had alcohol in it you had taken a few shots with your friends and you were drunk but not fully drunk, you noticed Bakugo walking up to you and the girls you looked at him and he looked at you "Come on Dumbass we're going home" He said, "Whyyy??" You asked a little tipsy "Because it's 12 am and you need to get some sleep" He said dragging you out of the party " Awww, bye girls" you said "Byeeee" Amber said along with other girls.

Bakugo was driving and you looked at him "wanna know something?" You said "What?" Bakugo asked calmly, "from the first time I met you I thought we wouldn't get along but after a few months I started to catch feelings for you, and I really want a future with you" you said looking at the window Bakugo stayed quiet "She's probably just playing around, I mean she's drunk right?" Bakugo thought to himself.

A few minutes later you both got back to the apartment you and Bakugo we're standing there at the door way as Bakugo stared at you and you stared back at him. You closely inched closed to his face and kissed him Bakugo kissed you back but he quickly pulled away from you, You looked at him to see him flustered but you saw another side of him that said "this isn't right, your Drunk and I dont know if you truly love me" You pulled away from him and gave him a weak smile.

"Um, I'm going to sleep, I'll see you tomorrow?" You said still a little tipsy "Yeah..." He said as he walked away, you made your way to your room, got out of your clothes and into some pajamas and went to sleep.

Time: 8 a.m. Sunday.

You woke up with a headache and got up to use the bathroom, you brushed your teeth and washed your face and left the bathroom to enter the kitchen. You saw Bakugo in the living room watching tv "Good morning Bakugo" you said "..." you got no response from Bakugo and looked at him "can we talk?" He asked.

"Sure" you said walking into the living room, you sat down next to him and looked at him, as he looked at you "Last night you were drunk, and you said that you had feelings for me, and I wasn't sure if it was true and I-" He said but he was quickly cut off by you kissing him he kissed you back deepening the kiss, he grabbed your waist as you layed your arms around his neck.

"Did that answer your question?" You asked looking at Bakugo who was now blushing "Yeah" he said looking away "Does this mean we're a thing?" He asked you looked at him now blushing too "Um, I mean if you want to be a thing" You said letting go of him "then we're a thing" he said looking at you "I guess so" you said laughing, Bakugo pulled you in for another kiss which he deepened even more than the last one.

You both pulled away gasping for air, you looked at Bakugo in the eyes and smiled "Come on dumbass I know we're a thing but the staring were going to have to work on that" He said, you pinched him and got "whatever" you said with a laugh as she walked away into her room and sat on her bed and started some school work.

One months later. Tuesday 9:00 p.m.

"Deku Im going to kill yo, You Damn nerd!" You heard Bakugo yell, you were sitting on the couch and laughed when you heard him
Yelling "Are you laughing at me?!" You heard him yell at you "No" you said quickly covering your mouth, "No I'm not talking to you shitty hair!" He yelled "You don't need to know who I'm talking to, Dumbass!" He continued to yell.

You kept laughing until you heard a knock at the door, you got up and answered the door you opened the door to see an older woman with an angry expression "Hello, ma'am how can I help you?" You asked "Could you keep it down" She asked "Um, sure I'm sorry it won't happen again" you said sincerely "Alright it better not happen again" she said "Yeah, have a good Night" you said "you too" she replied as she left. You sighed and closed the door, you headed to Bakugo's room to see him playing on his desktop.

You were about to tell him about what happened but all of a sudden you got a period cramp and hugged your stomach as you winched in pain Bakugo saw what was going on and signaled you to come over to him, you walked over to him, as he put down his controller, "Come here" he said as you pulled in to cuddle him you sat on Bakugo's lap with your legs crossed around the gaming chair as you hugged him, and he kissed your forehead and continued to play.

You rested your head on his chest, you felt peaceful "Who was at the door?" He asked "An old woman, asking for you to keep your volume down" you said closing your eyes "whatever" he said upset "can I get kisses after your done?" You asked looking up at Him, "sure, teddy bear" he said looking at you.

"Woah, Bakugo has a soft side?" You heard one of his friends say jokingly "Ohhhhhhhhh Bakubro that's manly" you heard another one say "When I get my hands on you shitty hair, and Pikachu I swear I will blow you into smithereens" He said as not to yell because you were near him. "Bakugo it's not nice to yell, you might make us deaf" you heard another say "Oi Icy hot fuck off" He said "Kacchan, i- I think you need to calm down" you heard another say "Shut up Deku!" He yelled.

You pinched Bakugo "stop yelling please" you said looking at him "I'm sorry baby" he said looking down at you "Can I wear one of your shirts?" You asked with adoring eyes "Sure teddy bear " he said "Bakugo, weve got to meet this person you have a spot side for" You heard one say "I swear I will blow you up shitty hair" Bakugo said as you got up from cuddling him and heading into his closet.

You took out one of his black skull shirts and started to get out of your top and out of your shorts as you put on his oversized shirt. He looked at you and smiled, you sat on his bed as you waited for him to finish playing, a few minutes pasted and you just wanted to cuddle him "Babe, Can we cuddle now?" You asked "Sure, teddy bear lemme hop off" he said as he left the game. You and Bakugo sat on his bed and cuddled close together, as he gave you little kisses all over your face "I fucking love you" You heard him say "I love you too" you said as you looked up at him as he kissed your forehead.